• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Wrath of the Egyptian Gods - Kingmaker (Game Thread) Endgame

Status
Not open for further replies.
tbh I don't really blame you, the more I'm looking at Sensai the more I'm townreading him myself, albeit annoying town.

Literally the only reason I townreadSensai was because Tom was pushing so hard for her lynch, and honestly had a bigger Sensai. The working here also contradicts what you?ve said earlier. Also, played on the same scumteam as Sensai and there?s a reason he was on my D1 scumleans

Literally the only reason I townreadSensai was because Tom was pushing so hard for her lynch, and honestly had a bigger Sensai. The working here also contradicts what you’ve said earlier. Also, played on the same scumteam as Sensai and there’s a reason he was on my D1 scumleans

Can you elaborate on this in the next 10 minutes? Please?

Also, there’s honestly no world where Heyden would fake A+H. Hed get called out when the kills stopped adding up

Can you elaborate on this in the next 10 minutes? Please?
Yeah ok real quick. A few fake emotional posts, but primarily really unnecessary questions, fluff, and more than a few posts unnecessary one-liners. Kinda without context, but town him has a higher proportion of post aubstance

Yeah ok real quick. A few fake emotional posts, but primarily really unnecessary questions, fluff, and more than a few posts unnecessary one-liners. Kinda without context, but town him has a higher proportion of post aubstance

Good points. Ty. Hope everyone keeps this in mind going into day.

Your post are really starting to sounds anti town... jumping to the mafia side ?

Don't King Toad ever KM, please.

Well duh, at this point mafia is closer to victory than town. So yeah, I give up on you guys lol. I will probably be less involved tomorrow

1. Trundle - TR, where'd he go though?
2. SensaiGallade - TR, I don't think scum, especially newer scum, would be so outspoken about their opinions like he has been this game
4. VanessaMay18 - TR, nothing's changed
5. Dolby - NEED TO ISO
6. Toadsworthy - Pretty much nothing's changed
7. KermitTea - SR, need to ISO but POE + she's done almost nothing productive and generally as town she tries to scumhunt and actually be productive
8. Biancasbotique - NEED TO ISO, a part of me is wondering if I misread Bianca like Sensai but all of her posts that I'm thinking of atm all amount to either "Ryumia or Trundle is scum!" or "I'm town, trust me, but I'm town" and I wouldn't put it past her to behave like that as mafia
9. ITookYourWaffles - SR, see above reasoning
12. Tae - TR, I feel like Tae's been scumhunting and all which is great and none of his posts are rubbing me the wrong way (may not agree w/ him, esp with the sensai bit but they still feel like genuine scumhunting to me). The post he made about "hey can we get back to the game" is making me feel really confidant in particular
13. Heyden - Again, don't think Heyden lied about ****.
14. Tina - NEED TO ISO
16. Jacob - Felt like he did a good job as King, nothing really changed, town.
19. PandaDarling - NEED TO ISO (particularly need to look at her past games)
20. F11 - liked her day 1 but beyond that f11's been feeling a little sketchy for me. Need to ISO to confirm, but leaning towards slight SR category. f11 hasn't really been contributive at all and yeah I get that's her meta but she's dropped off the face of the earth almost. I don't see town!f11 doing that.

I hate how most of these are need ISO but I got in thread so late ;A; Due to balance, there's gotta be mafia in Kermit/Dolby/Tina (I know I'm not scum but I mean I can't show yall my role PM lmao) so I feel hella uncomfortable with letting any of them be King/Queen. Would like a Trundle or Tae King/Queen tomorrow ideally, or if we can have dupes, Jacob king would be great as well.

IF I SAID ANYTHING SUPER RECENT IN THREAD THAT CONTRADICTS ANYTHING HERE ASSUME THE OTHER POST IS MOST UP-TO-DATE.

Non-existent teams
Jacob/Dolby/Waffles - none of these three are involved with one another.
Heyden/Jacob/Dolby - above.
Toads/Waffles
Dolby/Trundle
Waffles/Zendel

Unlikely but possible teams
Sensai/Vanessa
Trundle/Panda
Tae/Toads
Jacob/Vanessa

Summary (top list - almost certainly not teamed | bottom list: unlikely but possible team):
Dolby is not teamed with Jacob, Waffles, Trundle, Toadsworthy
Heyden is not teamed with Dolby, Jacob
Waffles is not teamed with Jacob, Dolby, Toadsworthy
Trundle is not teamed with Dolby
Jacob is not teamed with Dolby, Waffles, Heyden
Toadsworthy is not teamed with Dolby

Sensai is unlikely teamed with Vanessa
Vanessa is unlikely teamed with Sensai, Jacob
Trundle is unlikely teamed with Panda
Panda is unlikely teamed with Trundle
Tae is unlikely teamed with toadsworthy.
Toadsworthy is unlikely teamed with tae.
Jacob is unlikely teamed with Vanessa

First I made note of the posts that caught my eye and then I went back and added my thoughts underneath. Anything important I've missed will be because I commented on it in-thread. Not really much from N2 in here though as that stuff is more fresh and it?s harder to think clearly about it. If something is censored trust me that there is a reason for it.

Heyden
#25 - ?Well it eliminates the possibility of Jacob and Dolby being scum already imo?
Heyden cannot be paired with Jacob or Dolby. Not understanding how this works implies that he is definitely town.
#148 - townread Dolby and Evan early on. Didn?t like Vanessa?s RQS.
#509 - for a Evan/Sensai/Panda lynch. Not me or f11.
#1077 - [censored]. Dolby?s post #1091 highlights all these posts.
#1116 - reads I think? I find this post hard to interpret.
#1140 - SR Vanessa and Waffles.
#1162 - D2 reads list. SR Waffles and Vanessa. Suss of f11/Kermit/Tom/Kat scum reads. TR Dolby/me/Jacob/Panda/Bianca.
#1615 - feels town.
#1658 - Dolby/Tina/Kat/Kermit [?] Heyden/f11/Jacob/Tae/Panda/Trundle [?] Vanessa/Bianca/Waffles/Ryumia/Sensai. Believes scum in each of these lists.

I?ve been town-reading him, and as a consequence of that, had no reason to doubt his claim about being shot. But with Tom having died without using his shot I?m not really sure what I make of this now. Gut says I?m being paranoid. Logic reminds me he always plays in a way that is consistently anti-town even when he is town. Something that does bother me though is that he included himself in his ?tiers? system. It always seems to be a scum move to include themselves in lists like this.

Overall though I think I am still leaning town on Heyden.

Byngo / Tae
#7. - ?hmm top tier bias? - implies unhappy with choice of Dolby?
#21 - ?if im understanding, king was chosen by rng today? ? - [censored].
#184 - believes Toads claim and TR Vanessa.
Tae replaced in.
#907 - against TP King.
#1219 - reads list. SR Sensai, Waffles, f11. Thought Tom v Panda had significance.

Not a lot has really stood out for me about Byngo/Tae. I?m not quite sure if this is a good or a bad thing. It likely means when I was reading their posts I felt they were speaking quite plainly and without an agenda. His reads feel pretty safe (follow the general feel of the thread) and I?m not sure if that?s a good thing.

Gut says I?m missing something, so I?m hesitant to put Tae down as a town read.

Trundle
#10 - Happy with Dolby as King. [censored]
#152 - ?He sounded pretty drunk last night. While his posts read suspicious and throw red flags, I don't think he would drunk post as mafia. Definitely keeping my eye on him? - Aiden on Toads
#154 - ?I'm gonna say there is a 90% chance Tina is mafia right now.? - butthole.
#181 - I wanna slap him.
#223 - tries to take attention off of me = town motive. Scum would?ve likely encouraged the distraction.
#255 - ?But yeah I mean this whole game is pretty transparent so far. I haven't been able to read a game so easily in years?. Still want to slap him. Reads as town despite how annoying it is.
#260 - ?ignore the 8ers?. You are the h8er you bum. ):
#265 - TL Jacob and Dolby. Unsure on Kat.
#316 - Good analytical post on Dolby?s gameplay between his scum play in Caxnival and his play so far in this game. It?s not something I feel a scum!Aiden would have thought to write.
#344 - ?It's like he's perma anti-town regardless of his role.? (about Heyden). Noticed this as well.
#391 - says Sensai?s behaviour is the polar opposite of Caxnival.
#578 - was against the Evan lynch.
#1013 - ?if i die tonight remember that dolby could still be mafia, i'm honestly not as sure about him as i was earlier in the game. also lynch Tom?
#1179 - believes Heyden v Waffles is town v town.
[censored]
#1222 - flipped perception of tae very fast.
#1476 - reads list. http://www.belltreeforums.com/showt...Game-Thread)&p=7679474&viewfull=1#post7679474
#1556 - elaborated on reads of Kermit/Bianca/Tae/f11: http://www.belltreeforums.com/showt...Game-Thread)&p=7679775&viewfull=1#post7679775

My strongest town read and if he?s not dead D3 then the mafia are idiots. If he is scum I?ll be shocked. He has been trying to keep town focused on pushing forward instead of letting things distract us, which is not how I expect a scum player to be approaching the game. Scum would relish in diversion.

I feel Trundle is town.

Jacob
#11 - ?Is dolby being king result of a rng? - why does he need to ask this?
#16 - ?Ok so I know I've been reprimanded last game for using host actions to determine players' roles (by dolby because I used that in my scum case against him), but i think its probably accurate to assume dolby is town for now ? - safe to assume Jacob x Dolby are not a team.
#99 - believed Toads and Waffles were potentially trying to distract/mislead King Dolby. Likely would not have made this comment if teamed with either of them at such an early point in game.
#315 - SR on me, based on comparison to BotW play where we were on the same team. If he were scum I think he would have put less detail into his post.
#1263 - good reads list.
#1304 - ISO of F11. Still null after. Feel like scum would have been pressured to pick an alignment after doing all of that work.
#1309 - ISO of Tom. Clearly making an effort to make an informed decision as King.
#1351 - ISO of Waffles.
#1694 - suggestions for D3 king: VanessaMay18, KermitTea, Tae, PandaDarling, F11. Don?t think I agree with much if any of this.

Before I started writing this I thought I was neutral on Jacob, but now I?m town-leaning him. I really liked the ISO?s he ddid on f11, Tom, and Waffles on D2. I hate that it required becoming King for him to contribute so well to the game, but I like the work he did. I found myself understanding and agreeing with a lot that he said and it didn?t feel like he was forcing his reads. I also liked that he admitted his ISO on f11 hadn?t changed his opinion much, as I feel if he were scum he would have felt pressured to give a more solid town or scum read. I don?t like his King choices for D3 though.

Conclusion: town-leaning on Jacob.

Tom - 1-Shot Vig
#15 - out of character. Pseudo-helpful.
#29 - ?How does it clear both Jacob and Dolby? Dolby was handpicked by somebody, there?s still the potential for him to flip scum.? - trying to be helpful or deflecting? The fact he asked a question first is concerning instead of going straight into an explanation on how it does not clear them. Perhaps doubt is try separate himself from Dolby. = Possible pair in Tom x Dolby?
#483 - for D1 Lynch wanted Evan, Toads, Panda, Heyden, or Jacob
#695 - big reads post. Scum lean Sensai, Evan, Bianca, Waffles. Varying degree of strength in reads.
#1141 - comments on lack of content from Waffles.
#1419 - last big reads post. F11, Bianca, Sensai, Waffles SR?d. Doesn?t trust Kat. http://www.belltreeforums.com/showt...Game-Thread)&p=7679144&viewfull=1#post7679144
#1514 - his final advice for us: ?I would just focus on who townread me starting D2. Also would focus on just lynching scum, not the Game of Thrones we've got going. Still don't think Heyden was a vig shot. Either way, I'm gonna pop on The Adventure Zone and chill out in obs.?

Dolby
#33 - ?Kinda have a low-level townlean on Jacob based on him being more engaged with the thread. Don't really see that from him as maf (or really as town, but to a somewhat lesser degree than as maf)? - the fast comment on Jacob implies he and Dolby aren?t teamed. Also ties in with Jacob post #16.
#102 - ?Townleans on Jacob, Heyden, glow?. Unlikely teamed with Jacob. glow is town. Unlikely Heyden too?
#119 - makes a read on Evan, then immediately retracts it after realising it was similar to Evan?s town play in Caxnival. Shows self-awarneness.
#168 - ?Yeah, Toads is probably legit surv here? Believes Toads claim.
#171 - Trusts Trundle - such an early town-read would be dangerous on him later if the two area paired, so this is unlikely. Believes Toads wouldn?t have claimed if scum due to a future TP flip counting against him. Doesn?t like Vanessa?s posts.
#210 - reads town.
#251 - reads town.
#261 - TR Trundle. TL Jacob Chick Waffles Heyden Vanessa Kat. Believes toads survivor claim. Mentions Panda. Uncomfortable with Tom. SL me and Evan.
#388 - Large reads list. Sensai/Evan/f11/me as SR.
#475 - self-awareness and open to considering he is wrong reads as town.
#494 - updated reads list from Dolby. SL Evan, f11, Sensai.
#502 - elaborates on Sensai and F11 reads.
#542 - some changes to reads. Once again being quite open which is a positive sign.
#545 - updated reads list. Evan/f11/Sensai/Bianca SL.
#581 - ?Actually, I want to lynch F11, but I?m open to Bianca, Sensai, Evan, Panda, and Tom. Less so the last two?
#884 - reads list. SL Sensai Bianca Tom Panda Ryumia.
#1021 - posted his will. SR Bianca, Tom, Panda.
#1064 - "Tom, Panda, Bianca, Sensai, and Heyden would all be bizzarly horrible kings?
#1091 - comments on Heyden not claiming being shot straightaway. Agree with him.
#1215 - didn?t want to see Heyden kinged. SR Tom and Bianca.
#1289 - happy with Jacob as King. Thinks scum is possibly in Tom and Kat. Feels Bianca is scum and maybe Panda, but doesn?t seem her as compatible with other SR.
#1331 - ISO of Tom. SR Tom and Bianca.
#1508 - helpful math 1: http://www.belltreeforums.com/showt...Game-Thread)&p=7679819&viewfull=1#post7679819
#1582 - helpful math 2: http://www.belltreeforums.com/showt...Game-Thread)&p=7679828&viewfull=1#post7679828
#1607 - Waffles/Kat/Sensa for scum team.
#1637 - ?Kat, Sensai, Waffles, Kermit, Vanessa, Panda, f11? for scum.

Dolby is playing with a level of self-awareness and scrutiny that I think could only come from a town place. There?s a tone to his posts I really like. I wondered if his gameplay would change much in D2 without King?ship but it remained the same, which is a good sign. The only thing that makes me doubt him even in the slightest is just my own self-doubt.

Townread Dolby.

Toadsworthy
#56 - "Was my intention to be trusted?? Posted while drinking. Lines up with his later role claim as a successful survivor role often relies on laying low enough to not be mafia killed. Also could apply ofc to SK or other third party roles.
#103 - odd case on Evan.
#173 - TR?s Vanessa.
#303 - this post bugs me.
#563 - Toads read list.
#567 - ?Um, I'm starting to get some vibes from vanessa like Bianca from Franchise wars.... i see a lot of people are town reading her and I think were giving her more credit than is warranted?. Very good point.
#591 - ?F11, Panda, Evan, Bianca, Gallade, Tom... in descending scumminess? Lynch preferences.
#860 - his adamance on being king bothers me.
#908 - ?not to mention also in SU 2.0 I withheld kills and a lot of good that did for me *sarcasm it didn't work for me*?
#1305 - ISO of waffles
#1427 - SR me. TR Trundle. Seems iffy on Sensai.
#1430 - ?Tina/Dolby or Kat/f11 or Kermit or Tae/Tom? as suggested scum team.
#1452 - "And if we wanna think of who would give the most information about alignments.... it would be Dolby. Every single person reacted to Dolby being king day 1, and so we would have much information to go off of.? Good point. If he survives N2 may be due to mafia trying to withhold us accessing this info.
#1595 - while an easy post to make on why we shouldn?t Lynch him, I think he means it. Maybe. IDK.

Toads isn?t mafia. I am leaning toward believing his claim and his posts are generally good, but Heyden claiming a shot night one has me doubting him. I feel it?s possible there could be a second one-shot vig in a 20-player game (I had one in Caxnival, although they never selected a target before their death) so I?m not completely ruling out the theory that Toads and Heyden are both telling the truth here. Gut tells me he?s lying. But it?s possible he is telling the truth. I don?t like how hard he campaigned for King though and I don?t want to see the role in his hands come D3.

Third party claim believed. Only 50% confident in him being survivor. N2 kills will probably give us a better idea. If three kills occur again then I would consider him for a lynch. Because even if there is a second vigilante there certainly won?t be three.

ITYW
#68 - ?I'm new to this if you are a kingmaker can you king yourself?? - implies Dolby Kinged himself.
#70 - follow-up post confirms this, saying still thinks Dolby is town is trustworthy anyway. Def not teamed together.
#185 - calls out me, Sensai, glow, Cleb, Panda for inactivity D1 like wth. If Waffles flips there is likely a scum player in this list. Made a list of people she wanted to see more content from but for some reason removed Panda from this list and instead put Byngo and Jacob. Maybe avoiding putting pressure on Panda if teamed? Byngo/Jacob being added also concerns me - if the first list is all town was this a last min thought to add a scum mate to their post? Also feels Zendel?s post (#163) is scripted. I also noted it sounded weird so good to see she picked up on this.
#191 - random pseudo-philosophical post combined with personal life seems weird and unwarranted. Seems to just be dodging answering the question that was aimed at them (from Zendel).
#500 - reads list. Town Vanessa/Check TL Heyden/Bianca/Dolby SL Byngo/Evan/F11. Interestingly enough these scum reads match Dolby?s.
#585 - against an F11 Lynch due to gaining no info from it. Possible team f11 x Waffles? Dolby mentions how they originally had f11 down as a scum lean. Likely scum lean as a separation tactic but felt the need to defend scum mate. If F11 or Waffles is scum, the other likely is too.
#591 - rank of preferred Lynch targets: Bianca > Tom > Evan > Panda > F11 > Sensai.
#1163 - also notes Bianca?s play similarity between this game and Caxnival.
#1407 - TR Dolby, Vanessa, Aiden, Tom. SR Bianca, Arstotzkan.

Waffles has been making very easy reads, and I don?t like the way she flipped on f11. If Waffles is scum I?d say there is a good chance f11 is and vice versa. If I?m dead before Waffles flips, I advise you to look back at the names in #185. If she?s scum there is definitely scum in those lists.

I?d say I?m neutral on Waffles right now, but if I had to pick whether I lean slightly more town or scum I?d say scum. Quite a lot of my thoughts on her are conditional. I?m confident she can?t be on a team with Jacob, Dolby, or Toads.

Biancasbotique
#111 - "Don't make me king, kingmaker. I will absolutely lynch Vanessa.? Discouraging KM from picking her with a threat > doesn?t want to take responsibility for a lynch.
#259 - ?Knowing either Trundle or Zendel's alignment might reveal something about each other's alignment?? Seems to think that Trundle/Zendel interaction was staged. Possible? Perhaps. Likely? No.
#490 - assumes a post made on Panda was about her. Suggests she was on edge if she saw that and immediately assumed it was about her. Scum vibe.
#1094 - ?Look at Chick, I wouldnt be surprised if Sensai, and Waffles and Vanessa are town?? Weirdly worded.
#1109 - ?I don't wanna be lynched ? Weird coming from her, as she?s not really doing much in the game.
#1259 - has no faith in her own reads. She only had two anyway.
#1415 - brief reads.
#1666 - ?I don?t agree with Evan?s lynch.? Very easy comment to make after the fact.
#1674 - once again avoiding wanting to be Kinged.

Her aversion to being lynched is weird as she?s not putting much effort into the game. Her unwillingness to be crowned King shows fear: not wanting to take responsibility for the Lynch and not wanting to be caught out. She hasn?t been scum-hunting which bothers me now that we?re six IRL days into the game and there have been almost 2,000 posts. Not good scum-hunting D1? That?s fine. A lot of us aren?t confident D1. But by D2 there is plenty of material to work with and knowledge of some players roles is helpful. There?s no reason she can?t scum-hunt. Practice makes perfect and all that jazz.

Scum-lean on Bianca.

amazonevan19 - Townie
#117 - ?I'm not really feeling good about Bianca and ITYW rn, and I'm not sure why toads is going after me.?
#124 - seems to believe Toads/Waffles could be linked based on Waffles ?confiding? in Toads publicly? Claims it?s repeat behaviour of something she did with him in another game where they were scum together. Conflicts with my own theory on Toads/Waffles. Hm.
#289 - SL Zendel Waffles glow.
#566 - reads list. TL Trundle, Vanessa, Dolby, Ryumia, Jacob, Kat. SR Tom, Chick, Panda, F11.
#577 - wanted a Panda or Tom lynch.
#669 - was TR?ing Evan before the Lynch with crappy reasoning ?he?s always town!?. Gives the impression she didn?t want to be on the wagon so that she would look good after he flipped.
#719 - SR Tom, Panda, Chick, Kat

F11
#131 - ?if km says it in a memey sarcastic way is it illegal or no?? - What to make of this? Prob not KM but in asking implies they would have done this if they were KM and it were allowed?
#176 - believes Heyden?s TR of her and Chick is pocketing.
#463 - TR me, Vanessa, and Chick. SR Heyden and Sensai.
#504 - ?I do however plan to shape up for the rest of the day.? Never really did this.
#553 - against a Lynch on me. Pretty sure scum would want to Lynch me. Also against a Panda lynch. Hm.
#792 - listed me as someone they wanted to see as King. Don?t see scum wanting this.
#1368 - reads list. SR Sensai, Waffles, Tom. SL Arstotzkhan and Vanessa.
#1797 - ?I think Tina is town and toad is hiding something and I should be kinged to instakill sensai/kat?. Hm.

F11 doesn?t contribute enough for my liking every game. I also find her impossible to read. There are things I?ve highlighted here that give me both town and scum impressions of her. Her reads seem pretty easy to make. If I?m alive D3, I?ll try and determine if I?m more town or scum leaning her as right now I?m torn. Right now I'm neutral on her with very weak town lean.

Chick - Townie
#135 - Thoughts on Toads claim. Doesn?t like how Evan is sussing Waffles. Doesn?t think Waffles is scum based on their play so far compared to being scum together in Franchise Wars. Doesn?t think Toads/Waffles is a compatible scum team.
#341 - believed Toads claim.
#441 - good post on Panda. If I die someone refer back to this when trying to read Panda.
#740 - Reads list. SR Trundle, Evan. Suspicious of Heyden and Bianca.
#830 - suspicion on Bianca.

VanessaMay18
#151 - townread Jacob and Evan.
#162 - ?Well I believe you, I feel like it would be suicide for mafia to claim this early. Also fed up toads = non-maf toads from what I've seen.? (about Toads)
#172 - ?I'm trying to not point fingers as quickly as I did last game because last game I pointed fingers at all the wrong people.? Odd reaction given this is only her second game and she has no scum history. Consciously changing gameplay when she didn?t even play badly is weird if she truly is town this time.
#178 - doesn?t think Jacob would have asked questions in-thread about KM if he were scum.
#245 - TR?d me for how I reacted to Aiden. Not sure I like that.
#249 - backtracks pretty quick when Dolby commented on her read of me. Comes off as not wanting to get on the bad side of any ?strong? players.
#276 - Doesn?t want to be Kinged = doesn?t want to take responsibility for a lynch.
#514 - wanted to see me/Panda lynched. Didn?t want a Sensai lynch.
#518 - ?I agree she's not very scummy? then don?t push a Lynch on me omg.
#602 - Bianca then Panda preferred D1 Lynch candidates.
#663 - opposed to being King. Still.
#1004 - suggested me or Jacob for King. I don?t see scum wanting to power in my hands. Unlikely linked with Jacob either.
#1172 - once again says she didn?t want me lynched but thought get more info out of my death over Evan or Sensai?s ???
#1226 - reads list. SR Bianca, Waffles, Tom. I think I like this post. TR Sensai which is interesting.
#1698 - thoughts. Wants me to be King D3. Scum wouldn?t want that.

Inconsistent and flip-flops based on the general consensus at the time and who is putting attention on her. Doesn?t want to take responsibility for a Lynch as King. I still have some doubts though. Slight scum-lean.

Zendel / Ryumia - Town
#163 - ?Taking note of this mostly because I know you adore being a sensitive little soul as scum more so than town from my experience anyhow. ? (about Toads). Tone is weird.
#170 - ?Bianca do you have any opinions on anyone yet?? Why the focus on Bianca over everyone else in the thread? Trying to separate themselves early on?
#196 - "Literally any conversation would be appreciated because I'm bored. lol? - made to appear town? Doesn?t feel genuine.
#222 - TR me based off of yelling at Aiden. Not sure if this is coming from a town place or scum and didn?t want me redirecting that energy on him.
#251 - backtracks on his read of me when glow targets him for it. Fear?
#256 - ?You've been pestered about it before and you have reacted the same way. Ignore people who make those comments, it's the best thing to do because you are avoiding unnecessary anger and stress.? ? so he TR?d me, backed off, but seems like he?s still trying to stay on my good side with this post. Sounds like he?s avoiding ?strong players?.
#268 - ?Dolby I'm always scummy, that's just my personality. I'm a scumbag. lol? Don?t like this.
Replaced with Ryumia.
Note that despite saying they don?t want to play the game is very frequently viewing the thread anyway. Made clear their intention to stay in the game yet won?t help despite how much I beg her to do something. Refusing to scum-hunt. Posts are 100% filler. Heavily leaning scum.
Modkilled.

Arstotzkan
#175 - Believes Toads TP.
#217 - don?t like.
#471 - SL me, Panda, Sensai. Town Chick, Trundle, Jacob, glow, Dolby.
#601- big reads post. SR Heyden, Panda. Sensai. Bianca. Waffles. TL Trundle, Vanessa, Dolby, Chick, Jacob, Ryumia, glow.
#713 - big big big reads post. SR Panda and Heyden. Also realised she asked me a question in it and I never responded oops. Obviously it?s easier to say in hindsight, but I prob would have wanted Bianca D1 lynch.
#1308 - TR Trundle, Jacob, Vanessa, Dolby, F11. SR Waffles, Heyden, Bianca, Panda, Kermit.

Something feels off about her and I wish I could put my finger on exactly what. She?s making good content but I don?t feel like there it has a genuine quality to it. It feels like she?s writing it without really feeling what she is saying. My Dolby/Trundle town reads also leaves me questioning where I stand on her. I also am under the impression there is scum between her, Kermit, and Panda. So scum-lean.

SensaiGallade
#228 - ?Can someone identify why toad claimed third party? I'm not understanding whats going on.? Feels like a ploy to appear innocent. Jacob did something like this in BotW. Although looking through Caxnival, Alola, and Smash he seems to do this regardless of alignment.
#238 - defending me feels weird?
#250 - sticks by his read of me when Dolby posts which is the complete opposite of Vanessa (#249). Their very different reactions imply their motivations are not coming from the same place - i.e. most likely not scum together.
#334 - makes a read post that starts ?don?t take any of this too seriously.? Don?t like the down-playing the importance of his own reads. SL?ing Tom and Trundle.
#337 - believes Zendel is playing opposite of scum behaviour in SU2 mafia. Idk what that stands for.
#339 - changes his mind very quickly on Trundle scum lean after Trundle directly questions it. Fear?
#349 - ?Zendel dropping out just makes my read on him irrelevent ? once again feels like trying to downplay importance of their reads.
#510 - sticks by TR of me.
#516 - against lynching me. Liking this consistency despite them flipping under pressure quite a bit earlier.
#1381 - big reads list. TR me, Vanessa, Tom, Trundle, Dolby. SR Bianca and Ryumia.
#1479 - would?ve lynched Waffles or Bianca as King.

I didn?t like him repeatedly down-playing the importance of his own reads. He strongly town-reads me, which makes me wonder if I?m looking at him completely clearly. One thing I like that though that he has remained very consistent on this read despite pressure others have put on him for it. I feel like scum Sensai wouldn?t have stayed so rigid on this. His current behaviour is more similar to his town games than his mafia game.

Weak town lean.

glow- Townie
#215 - feels Toad is hostile.
#282 - TR Kat Dolby. Poss Trundle TL. Wanted the lynch to be Sensai/Waffles/Toads.
#434 - ?panda is devoid of the emotion/energy i usually remember her having as town and it's strange.? Very good point.
#991 - big ass reads post: http://www.belltreeforums.com/showt...Game-Thread)&p=7676276&viewfull=1#post7676276

Panda
Why did it take over 300 posts for something she said to even stand out to me wow.
#329 - agreed with glow that toads role name doesn?t seem to correlate to his role.
#427 - ?So... Chick Tina and Glaw are all scum reading me rn ? For playing exactly like I was last game as Town..interesting, maybe you guys are scared Dolby is gonna behead Tina ?? Screams scum. Makes assumptions (I wasn?t SR?ing her) and this tactic of deflection coupled with the tone is defensive.
#528 - Panda reads list. I find it weird she town read half the player base. SR Tom and Bianca.
#885 - don?t like her reaction to Dolby putting her down as a SL.
#892 - ?I'm always paranoid as Town... it's hard for me to townread people with confidence... ? contradicts their 10 town reads they made during D1.
#1027 - ?Tom you couldn't let glow live past N1 !!? - feels forced.
#1380 - brief thoughts.

Six days with barely any contribution. Says she can?t town-read people with confidence after highlighting half the player base in green in her first post. Quick to jump the gun and act defensive when not even under fire. Seems to be using sarcasm as a deflection tactic instead of properly responding to concerns about her. Both glow and Chick wanted to Lynch her D1 as well and I believe they were onto something there. By process of elimination I'm certain scum lies in her/Kermit/Kat. If they flip before Panda and are scum it would affect my opinion.

Scum-lean.

Cleb / Kermit
Cleb actually didn?t say anything I felt was worth commenting on.
#861 - ?to those that wanna be king tell me why and I'll think about it? - implied KM.
#978 - says she wants to leave. Bothers me.
#983 - didn?t even read the game in the hours she has been in it = shows no desire to actually scum-hunt.
#1049 - ?hopes? Panda isn?t scum. Doesn?t think Toads is scum. Thinks Bianca sounds diff from her last town game. Only made these quick reads because they were responses to questions she was asked.
#1299 - ?Lynching me doesn't really provide any useful info as i haven't been talking?. Starting to now wonder if she is deliberately being silent now so that this remains true. Also claims to be an important role. Originally implied KM earlier but clearly can?t be due to not even knowing a King had been crowned.
#1695 - posted reads. SR Sensai.

Implies important role but I don?t think I?m buying it. In the half a day she was in the thread she didn?t go back and do any reading which shows a lack of engagement with the game and thus a lack of willingness to scum hunt. I also feel like she is strategically staying quiet, in reference to post #1299 (quoted above) where she said her Lynch would provide no information. If she isn?t scum then either Kat or Panda must be IMO.

Scum-lean.

TL;DR-

Town
Trundle
Dolby

Townlean
Heyden
Jacob

Very weak townlean
f11
Sensai

Neutral
Tae

Very weak scumlean
Waffles
Vanessa

Scumlean
Arstotzkan
Panda
Bianca
Kermit

TP
Toadsworthy

Certain there is scum in Arstozkan/Kermit/Panda. Perhaps more than one. I?m feeling more confident in scum being in Kermit/Panda than in Arstozkan right now. Night kills may alter that.

No hard scum read here because if I die tonight I don?t want to say something and then realise that the night kills have offset my reasoning and I have no way to communicate that. If I?m alive, I?ll narrow down that further.

Set-up theory: this in KM so it shouldn?t be a blue-heavy game as that would work to town?s disadvantage. So if there?s mass blue claiming later then it should be assumed that scum is blue-claiming. Also I still think it's 4 scum.

If I die, please don?t let me giving up my entire Saturday to analyse the **** out of this game be in vain.

Finally, here are my previous reads lists for your convenience:
#309: http://www.belltreeforums.com/showt...Game-Thread)&p=7672856&viewfull=1#post7672856
#522: http://www.belltreeforums.com/showt...Game-Thread)&p=7673977&viewfull=1#post7673977
#1001: http://www.belltreeforums.com/showt...Game-Thread)&p=7676306&viewfull=1#post7676306

And in case there is a janitor, I wrote a will. A baby will at that. But if it says I have no will it was scrubbed.

Day 3

The village was still recovering from the massive infestation that had occurred. There were corpses everywhere on the streets, most were unidentifiable. VanessaMay18 was the daughter of glow and Chick, she was wandering around aimlessly hoping to find her parents.

"Mom...Dad...!" She cried through the streets. She wandered around the wreckage aimlessly, looking for any indication that her parents were okay. Vanessa fell to her knees and began to cry.

"So you really want to see them again, huh?" An unknown, sinister voice said behind her.

"Yes...with all my heart. Can you please help help me-"

A claw had pierced through Vanessa's chest.

"Done. You'll see them when you make your trip to the underworld." The voice smiled upon the murder they had committed, leaving Vanessa to bleed out in the middle of the street.

In the distance, Hathor saw Vanessa lying on the ground dying. In tears, Hathor picked up Vanessa's body and began her quest to revive her.

Trundle and VanessaMay19 were killed overnight. Vanessa was a Servant of the Pharaoh (Townie). Trundle's role and will were lost.

VanessaMay19's role:

VanessaMay19 said:
Servant of the Pharaoh (Townie)

You are a Servant of the Pharaoh. Your entire life revolves around worshiping the gods by doing work in the Pharaoh's name. You have your own job, but at the core you are nothing more than an innocent citizen of Egypt.

You are a Townie. You have no special abilities other than your voice and vote. You may be kinged.

Wincondition: Rid the town of all hostile non-town aligned players. You win once all threats to town have been eliminated.

Trundle's will was lost overnight.

In 24 hours, Hathor will die due to not meeting their win condition.

Day 3 has started. The kingmaker has 47 hours to pick a king. Day ends at 8:00 PM CST.

Time until EoD

bla_1510016400.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back