• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Wrath of the Egyptian Gods - Kingmaker (Game Thread) Endgame

Status
Not open for further replies.
Short summary of my current thoughts on people before EoN.

Town-lean:
Trundle
VanessaMay18
Dolby
Waffles

Kind of neutral on rn:
Chick
Tae
Heyden
Jacob
F11

Players that concern me:
Tom
Arstotzkan
SensaiGallade
Ryumia
Glow
PandaDarling
Kermittea
Biancasbotique

I was believing Toads claim but now I'm starting to doubt it. I always suspect third party claims and other than when I knew Dolby's role last game I'm almost always wrong on interpreting them. So now I'm backtracking.

My picks for king/queen would be Tina or Jacob. They are both strong townleans for me and I feel like they would make reasonable picks (reasonable being logical and well thought out)
I'll work on a full reads list after the night is over

I mean it definitely is a possibility... but how can we be prepared for it? how can we deal with it?
The detective should absolutely not claim for any reason in that case, because their will is probably the most important

- - - Post Merge - - -

my will is lit :)

I mean it definitely is a possibility... but how can we be prepared for it? how can we deal with it?
The detective should absolutely not claim for any reason in that case, because their will is probably the most important

- - - Post Merge - - -

my will is lit :)

Nobody should be claiming period because they are dead weight to us then!

Just a reminder of WILLS if you have any important information please leave it in your will for us, please don't die with any information that may help us.

if i die tonight remember that dolby could still be mafia, i'm honestly not as sure about him as i was earlier in the game. also lynch tom

19 more minutes..
Honestly I don’t think they’d be a will stealer or something

- - - Post Merge - - -

18 minutes now

Day 2

Chick was nothing more than a mere farmer boy. His life was simple, but that wasn't important; all that mattered to him was pleasing the Pharaoh and the Gods.

But that was before he met glow, a beautiful maiden living her own life. He fell in love with her at first sight. She felt the same; she had the courage to introduce herself to Chick.

They fell in love.

20 moons into the future, they became husband and wife, starting a life for their own.

Today is the day that they will die.

Miles away, the huge plague of horrible insects were flying at gods speed towards the town. The swarm hit, and ravaged the town into a blind state of panic. As the terror ensued, a group of Unknown beasts were killing innocent civilians. Chick and glow were taking refuge in their home, until one of the beasts stormed in.

Chick threw himself in front of glow. "Back beast!" he cried. But it was no good. The creature struck both Chick and glow with one strike, and ran out of the door.

glow was barely alive, yet she was bleeding out quickly.

"Chick...are you okay..." she barely muttered.

No response.

glow couldn't believe what was happening. She turned Chick's lifeless body over and began to sob as she hugged his corpse.

"Please...don't do this to me! I can't live without you!" glow was bawling. It was only then, when she saw the spear that Chick had wielded during the battle.

Taking the spear, glow hesitated as she held the point close to her neck. She let out one final cry, and ended her life. With her final breaths, she quietly stuttered:

"I love you."

Chick and glow were killed overnight. Their roles were both Servant of the Pharaoh (Townie).

Glow/Chick's role said:
Servant of the Pharaoh (Townie)

You are a Servant of the Pharaoh. Your entire life revolves around worshiping the gods by doing work in the Pharaoh's name. You have your own job, but at the core you are nothing more than an innocent citizen of Egypt.

You are a Townie. You have no special abilities other than your voice and vote. You may be kinged.

Wincondition: Rid the town of all hostile non-town aligned players. You win once all threats to town have been eliminated.

Chicks last will:

Chick said:
Dear Egyptian Slavery Council people,
The Chicken's rights were no longer equal
Food was no longer near
There was nothing to fear
But to lynch Bianca/Trundle/Heyden

LOL I SUCK AT POEMS

glow did not send in a last will.

Day 2 has started. Kingmaker currently has 48 hours to decide on someone to King, please send your pick in via PM to me. Also, yeah you'll either see the above story as corny or sad, take your pick.

Time until EoD
bla_1509757200.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back