• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

kitchen ideas

PaperCat

Bells
Lucky
Jack
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
Leif
White Cosmos
Red Cosmos
White Pansy
White Lily
Purple Violet
White Violet
hello. im looking for inspiration for my mayor's kitchen. i want it to be more of a rustic like kitchen. currently i am using the blue set and the alpine set but it just doesn't work too great.

would love some suggetions

Last edited:
I always like the green set refurbished dark. The ranch set is great, too. There are also some cool items from the WA update that give a really cool vibe- I always use 2 counter tables in a row in my kitchens.

I always like the green set refurbished dark. The ranch set is great, too. There are also some cool items from the WA update that give a really cool vibe- I always use 2 counter tables in a row in my kitchens.

Thanks for the suggestion!

Anyone else have any ? or a dream address?

I like making patterns or finding cute qr's online and using them on certain pieces. It helps make it unique. I used a cute apple pattern on the green set ( refurbished in dark green). It's not overly used because I only used it on the chairs and a few other pieces. I also used a dark wood flooring and brick wall qr code. I mixed the green set with some alpine.

The potbelly stove and fireplace works well for a rustic kitchen. You can also use clothing patterns if you don't want to use up pattern space.

I like making patterns or finding cute qr's online and using them on certain pieces. It helps make it unique. I used a cute apple pattern on the green set ( refurbished in dark green). It's not overly used because I only used it on the chairs and a few other pieces. I also used a dark wood flooring and brick wall qr code. I mixed the green set with some alpine.

The potbelly stove and fireplace works well for a rustic kitchen. You can also use clothing patterns if you don't want to use up pattern space.

Hey, This is totally irrevelant, but I suggest you put your dream towns in spoilers so it consumes less page space! Just giving you a heads up before the staff comes and removes your sig for being taller than 250 pixels ;)

there's some kitchen items at the campground you can get, like fish on pieces of wood and stuff. i forgot the exact names of the items but they'd probably look good.

also idk if it'd fit the style but floor seats are cute imo. you can get them from joan's rv.
i'll let you know if i get any more ideas! my friend has a rlly nice kitchen but idk if it's the style you're looking for. idk if her dream address it updated with it tho so :0

I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who struggles with kitchen ideas. I'm going for a rustic/cabiny style one too, lol.

I have a combo of the alpine set in dark wood and leaf pattern, mixed with the green set in light green.

I think another nice combo would be the ranch set in white mixed with the blue set.

Back