• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling 💁 ☆ Your Concierge ☆ 💁

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, yes. I reset before for this One Year Challenge, where I play the game for one year without resetting or TTing.

And I would like the whole set, if you can.

Actually, yes. I reset before for this One Year Challenge, where I play the game for one year without resetting or TTing.

And I would like the whole set, if you can.

Ohh I see! :rolleyes: Okay. Is the set need to include re-orderable items too, or just non-orderables?
As for non-orderables, does 3tbt/50k per item sound good?

And please add the FC1. :)

Hi! Sure, no need of pay. Will you add the FC for town Jelly? I have skinny, round, and flat ones. Approx how many of each would you like?

Honestly as many as you red willing to give of each, ill let you decide how many you want to give seeing as they are yours.
Added FC btw

Ohh I see! :rolleyes: Okay. Is the set need to include re-orderable items too, or just non-orderables?
As for non-orderables, does 3tbt/50k per item sound good?

And please add the FC1. :)

It does need to include the unorderables, if it's not too much problem

It does need to include the unorderables, if it's not too much problem

You mean, you need both non-orderables AND re-orderables, yes?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Honestly as many as you red willing to give of each, ill let you decide how many you want to give seeing as they are yours.
Added FC btw

Okay. Adding you now. Be right over.

- - - Post Merge - - -

@goldeneye2001
I'm ready when you are. Will you open it up for me? :)

You mean, you need both non-orderables AND re-orderables, yes?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay. Adding you now. Be right over.

- - - Post Merge - - -

@goldeneye2001
I'm ready when you are. Will you open it up for me? :)

Yes! I added you right away

A quick question do you happen to have the full golden set? I would like to purchase as many sets as you have if you do. Also ty for the mushrooms :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back