• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling 💁 ☆ Your Concierge ☆ 💁

Status
Not open for further replies.
can I catalogue the lovely set and what's a good payment for a lovely phone if you have it?

Thanks for answering my questions! :D
I have multiple sets that I'd like to catalog, so hopefully it's okay if I list them and we go from there ^_^
Lovely
Rococo
Patchwork
Campus
Astrological
Alpine
Kiddie
Again, thanks for answering my questions! ^_^

Hi! :) Thank YOU for the question. It helps.

Patchwork, Campus and Astrological sets are not in the same town where I have sets in group 1.
Which set should we start with?

- - - Post Merge - - -

can I catalogue the lovely set and what's a good payment for a lovely phone if you have it?

Hi :) Sure. I'll wait for the replies from post earlier, and then I'll come over if you're still on when I'm back. c:
Also yes I have the phone. I'm actually no idea how much. You try name it?

Hi! :) Thank YOU for the question. It helps.

Patchwork, Campus and Astrological sets are not in the same town where I have sets in group 1.
Which set should we start with?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi :) Sure. I'll wait for the replies from post earlier, and then I'll come over if you're still on when I'm back. c:
Also yes I have the phone. I'm actually no idea how much. You try name it?

Whatever's easiest. If you're currently in the town with the patchwork, campus and astrological, we can start there. And vice versa ^_^

Last edited:
actually I'll come back tomorrow it's late ><'

Last edited:
Whatever's easiest. If you're currently in the town with the patchwork, campus and astrological, we can start there. And vice versa ^_^

Alright. I'll let you know when I'm finished with current visitor. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

actually I'll come back tomorrow it's late ><'

Okay! ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

@SugoiPurin
Gate is open. :)

Oki doki! I'm playing with a friend, so I'll be a bit! ^_^

Hey I'm back. ^^ This is the FC to catalog regular sets ( group 1 ).
FC: 2595-5360-4761
Let me know when you're ready. :)

EDIT: Just saw your VM. Okay, see you tomorrow. And it's free to catalog stuff.

Last edited:
Hey I'm back. ^^ This is the FC to catalog regular sets ( group 1 ).
FC: 2595-5360-4761
Let me know when you're ready. :)

Sorry, it's gotten pretty late for me(for some reason, snowstorms make me tired quicker? Idk either) so can we hold off until tomorrow? I'm available at around the same time ^_^ Again, sorry about this! >_<"

Sorry, it's gotten pretty late for me(for some reason, snowstorms make me tired quicker? Idk either) so can we hold off until tomorrow? I'm available at around the same time ^_^ Again, sorry about this! >_<"

Snowstorm. Sounds romantic though. Okay, g'night, see you tomorrow. :)

I don't suppose you have the flower fairy outfit for sales? Complete with wand?

could i get a gold shovel and axe? i want to pay with tbt, how much would that be? c:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back