• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Hi from Germany!

Thair

among the pines
Bells
Switch
4014-2643-5142
Green Candy
Red Candy
Yellow Candy
I've been super into AC Wild World when it came out and it was pretty much the only thing I played for years. My obsession with ACNL didn't last that long as I was super busy with school and life in general but I've been seeing screenshots of really pretty towns so I wanted to start over again and will try to actually have a theme this time!
Before, I was more of a "place stuff anywhere and plant a few flowers" person.

Hopefully the forums will keep me inspired and I'll meet a few people I can play with in game! But until then, I first have to get used to the English characters names haha ^^"

Last edited:
Thank you! I should really pick up my old ACWW game again, I wonder how much has changed?

Welcome thair! I picked up my old acww game recently and had a flood of nostalgia (and weeds). ACNL is definitely my favourite game in the franchise though :> if you need any help, let me know!

Well hello Thair! Welcome to TBT! I'm glad to see that you're playing AC again, I have recently returned myself from a three year hiatus. Feel free to make friends with me and PM me to chat anytime. :3

You’re German? Wow, that’s great!! Welcome to the lovely forums, this is just a place where we get a cup of mocha, sit on a couch, and troll be nice to each other.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hmm... post glitch, uh oh. I think it just went away. Don’t know why this happens so often.

Hi, welcome to The Bell Tree :) If you ever need any help with anything feel free to message me.

Thank you all, I really appreciate the nice welcomes!

Willkommen!

Good luck with the villager names - and be glad there aren't as many villagers as there are Pok?mon! ;)

Back