Thair

among the pines
Bells
Switch
4014-2643-5142
Green Candy
Red Candy
Yellow Candy
I've been super into AC Wild World when it came out and it was pretty much the only thing I played for years. My obsession with ACNL didn't last that long as I was super busy with school and life in general but I've been seeing screenshots of really pretty towns so I wanted to start over again and will try to actually have a theme this time!
Before, I was more of a "place stuff anywhere and plant a few flowers" person.

Hopefully the forums will keep me inspired and I'll meet a few people I can play with in game! But until then, I first have to get used to the English characters names haha ^^"

Last edited:
Thank you! I should really pick up my old ACWW game again, I wonder how much has changed?

Welcome thair! I picked up my old acww game recently and had a flood of nostalgia (and weeds). ACNL is definitely my favourite game in the franchise though :> if you need any help, let me know!

Well hello Thair! Welcome to TBT! I'm glad to see that you're playing AC again, I have recently returned myself from a three year hiatus. Feel free to make friends with me and PM me to chat anytime. :3

You’re German? Wow, that’s great!! Welcome to the lovely forums, this is just a place where we get a cup of mocha, sit on a couch, and troll be nice to each other.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hmm... post glitch, uh oh. I think it just went away. Don’t know why this happens so often.

Hi, welcome to The Bell Tree :) If you ever need any help with anything feel free to message me.

Thank you all, I really appreciate the nice welcomes!

Willkommen!

Good luck with the villager names - and be glad there aren't as many villagers as there are Pok?mon! ;)

Back