• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Clothing Clearer QR

Junee

Messy Trash
Bells
Switch
2012-5151-4459
Ghostly Preserves
Wallopoid
Red Lily
White Lily
Red Rose
White Rose
Leif
Pavé
July Birthstone (Ruby)
tumblr_ng81qzVCF51snmgxio1_1280.jpg

Does anyone have a clearer/larger version of the bottom three codes? I keep trying to scan them, but the camera never seems to 'see' them.

View attachment 208411

Does anyone have a clearer/larger version of the bottom three codes? I keep trying to scan them, but the camera never seems to 'see' them.

The closest I could find was what the creator posted on their tumblr right here. It has a skirt attached, but all the images are large enough to be read.

The sweater-only version you're asking about is also on their tumblr here, though I'm guessing that's where you found it originally. I just tried it myself--in case you were using a smaller image from Pinterest or something--and it didn't work. :(

Last edited:
The closest I could find was what the creator posted on their tumblr right here. It has a skirt attached, but all the images are large enough to be read.

The sweater-only version you're asking about is also on their tumblr here, though I'm guessing that's where you found it originally. I just tried it myself--in case you were using a smaller image from Pinterest or something--and it didn't work. :(

That's a bummer. Thanks for finding the skirted version at least. :)

Back