Red Lily
White Lily
Red Rose
White Rose
Leif
Pavé
July Birthstone (Ruby)
tumblr_ng81qzVCF51snmgxio1_1280.jpg

Does anyone have a clearer/larger version of the bottom three codes? I keep trying to scan them, but the camera never seems to 'see' them.

View attachment 208411

Does anyone have a clearer/larger version of the bottom three codes? I keep trying to scan them, but the camera never seems to 'see' them.

The closest I could find was what the creator posted on their tumblr right here. It has a skirt attached, but all the images are large enough to be read.

The sweater-only version you're asking about is also on their tumblr here, though I'm guessing that's where you found it originally. I just tried it myself--in case you were using a smaller image from Pinterest or something--and it didn't work. :(

Last edited:
The closest I could find was what the creator posted on their tumblr right here. It has a skirt attached, but all the images are large enough to be read.

The sweater-only version you're asking about is also on their tumblr here, though I'm guessing that's where you found it originally. I just tried it myself--in case you were using a smaller image from Pinterest or something--and it didn't work. :(

That's a bummer. Thanks for finding the skirted version at least. :)

Back