• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway For those who are: Fallout fans

KnoxUK

Bells
New Horizons Token
Isabelle
Feedback
100% (105) +
Here was another design I made when I made the Mass effect one, I personal didn't like it as much, but I hope you fallout fans would enjoy it :)

Head: N/A
Torso: (Custom design)
Legs : acid-washed pants
Shoes : Black rain boots

Attachments

• F4.jpg
    F4.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 34
  • F5.jpg
    F5.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 35
  • F3.jpg
    F3.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 34
  • F2.jpg
    F2.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 35
  • F1.jpg
    F1.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 35
  • F6.jpg
    F6.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:
This is in the wrong section (retail is for selling in-game items) but this is really good!!! Great job :eek:
I reckon you can sell a clothes designing service though!

This is in the wrong section (retail is for selling in-game items) but this is really good!!! Great job :eek:
I reckon you can sell a clothes designing service though!

Thanks! :D (I could do that in the future, good idea :) )

There's no section for QR codes, so I'm guessing the museum section, right?
I thought the retail section was suitable because of the 'Giveaway' prefix. My bad i'm still a newbie to this site :(

I'll make a thread on the museum section, which would act as an hub for my designs.

Thanks! :D (I could do that in the future, good idea :) )

There's no section for QR codes, so I'm guessing the museum section, right?
I thought the retail section was suitable because of the 'Giveaway' prefix. My bad i'm still a newbie to this site :(

I'll make a thread on the museum section, which would act as an hub for my designs.

It would be in the Able Sisters sub forum of the Animal Crossing: New Leaf section.

Back