• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Denny's Restaurant

Haskell

Saving for a username change KEK
Bells
Switch
0000-0000-0000
Denny's is a popular family friendly restaurant across America and is perhaps is even in other countries. My Dad's birthday is today and he took those of the family who wanted to go there. It was AWESOME! Point. Period. Blank. The waiter forgot to give my sister a steak knife and my spoon was dirty but those are minor mistakes! The food was fantastic. I know I had too many Rootbeers... about 5... haha... a burger that was hot and "spicy"... Also some of their seasoned fries and a oreo milkshake... Man, those calories... haha I will definitely go to Denny's again!

nothing better than dirty spoons and high calorie foods to make america lose its ****!

I only ever really get breakfast there, and I really enjoy it. I don't go very often as it's way out of the way from where I live, but when I got into town and stuff I love going there. I've been a few times in the middle of the night there as well as ours was 24-7, which was neat.

Never been! I'm in the UK, though, so that's easily why. I don't even know how big they are as a brand.

I personally wouldn't be able to eat somewhere that served me unclean cutlery. That just puts me off my food.

Dennys is perfect place to eat at midnight after a day at Disneyland or a night out but otherwise? Wouldn't be my first choice.

Denny's is awful. I used to enjoy the food but everything is so unhealthy and every single one of the diners I have been to is dirty. Customer service is hit & miss but that's 'cos there are some that care about being good at their job and some that don't.

Back