White Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
White Rose
White Rose
Feedback
100% (206) +
Yep, I've had these fruit collectibles for about 3 months now, but I've decided to sell them so I can pursue an arcade collectible lineup (specifically Pinky lol).

I'm currently selling all of my fruit except the apple (I'm hoping Alolan_Apples will buy the apple from me, I know he likes apples). I want to try to sell the fruit for market price, but I might be willing to negotiate prices.

Thanks for supporting me in getting the arcade lineup!! ~♡

If Alolan doesn't buy the apple I'd also gladly buy it since I don't have one yet ;u;
Also I just wanna help you out reach your goal :'>

how much for a cherry collectible? I only have 300 TBT rn so anything under that I can pay (I'll be broke but I'll finally have a fruit)

If Alolan doesn't buy the apple I'd also gladly buy it since I don't have one yet ;u;
Also I just wanna help you out reach your goal :'>

Aww tysm ;w;

how much for a cherry collectible? I only have 300 TBT rn so anything under that I can pay (I'll be broke but I'll finally have a fruit)

How does 150 tbt sound?

Just sold my peach to Flare ^^

I still have a pear, an orange, and an apple to sell!

That sounds good to me! Would you like a message on it? (The current message says "Inferior Operating System" cause it's true lol)

I would, though I can't think of anything. Any message that's funny, punny, cheesy, etc is fine by me. ^^

I would, though I can't think of anything. Any message that's funny, punny, cheesy, etc is fine by me. ^^

Okay. I think I'll keep the message on it :cool:

I'll send it now since I'm going to my physics lab shortly, but you can send the TBT whenever possible.

- - - Post Merge - - -

K I sent it, enjoy your apple :3

Okay. I think I'll keep the message on it :cool:

I'll send it now since I'm going to my physics lab shortly, but you can send the TBT whenever possible.

- - - Post Merge - - -

K I sent it, enjoy your apple :3

Oh I actually didn't want that message l-lol. (can I send it back? Sorry I'm so picky) I'll send tbt now tho

Still selling a pear and an orange. I'll merge this with my pave thread so I can organize the collectibles I'm selling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back