• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Trading White Azalea Bush Starts

Status
Not open for further replies.
i can do that! i'll need around 20 minutes before i can trade though :)
That's totally fine!
Would you happen to have any more? I'd be more than willing to pay you for them! (Also totally okay if you would rather not)

That's totally fine!
Would you happen to have any more? I'd be more than willing to pay you for them! (Also totally okay if you would rather not)
i'm saving my other sweet olives up for something. i am just in need of pink/white azaleas right now so i'm willing to trade them. who's town do you prefer?

i'm saving my other sweet olives up for something. i am just in need of pink/white azaleas right now so i'm willing to trade them. who's town do you prefer?
Understandable! I just recently decided I wanted to replace all my white azaleas so it was worth a shot haha.
My town would probably be better since I'll already have gates open for a friend's petition.

Understandable! I just recently decided I wanted to replace all my white azaleas so it was worth a shot haha.
My town would probably be better since I'll already have gates open for a friend's petition.

sorry, i hadn't added you yet so your gates aren't showing up. just send me a visitor message when you're ready! no rush~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back