How tall are you?

5"2.... I'm a little bigger than a couple of kids at my HS, mostly the same height as everyone (as a freshman)

5'6" :0
which is awful at work because everything is put away and made by really tall guys (seriously, every guy I work with is over 6' lmao) so the short girls like I and my manager (who is 5'3") can't reach anything lol

5'2" I dont feel short though, Im barely aware of my height, and im one of those people who feel they take up more space than they actually do >.< Until I see a fullbody and distanced shot of myself, Im like "eww i look like a munchkin" (being chubbier and short.) Most of my friends are around the same height also. Im not even aware of the height difference between my bf and I until I see a photo and even then were only 6" apart. Also I also found way to bat things off higher shelves standing on my tip toes and jumping and batting at it enough like a cat. I am powerful!!!

Last edited:
I'm 4'7" and I'm very short as of right now. I'm still growing which I'm grateful for and I hope I can get to 5'0" in the nearby future if I can.

it's between 5'3 and 5'4 but i 100% tell ppl im 5'4

google says it is 5 feet 4.173 inches . it's like 5.348 feet but since a foot is 12 inches or something like that it's more difficult to convert but i am Definitely not 5'3 ok thank u

- - - Post Merge - - -

what i mean w more difficult is that 5.3 feet might sound like 5'3 but it's not bc one foot isnt ten inches

google says it is 5 feet 4.173 inches . it's like 5.348 feet but since a foot is 12 inches or something like that it's more difficult to convert but i am Definitely not 5'3 ok thank u

- - - Post Merge - - -

what i mean w more difficult is that 5.3 feet might sound like 5'3 but it's not bc one foot isnt ten inches

oh worm i actually am 5'4

I'm 5'6". I guess it's pretty short for a guy but I don't really care, though I do wish I could reach the top shelves in my kitchen :mad:

Back