Selling Collectibles

Holy cow! Jacob your selling your stuff! Can I buy all 5 swirls from you? Also, I cant load google docs on my 3ds so I can't see the prices, could you tell me the data or just set a price?

Holy cow! Jacob your selling your stuff! Can I buy all 5 swirls from you? Also, I cant load google docs on my 3ds so I can't see the prices, could you tell me the data or just set a price?

Hi! Yea lol...

Ice Cream swirls are gonna go for 475 each, or I can sell you 5 for 2250 (450 each in bulk)

- - - Post Merge - - -

would you do 180 for the shamrock? u . u

Sure!

Deal! Can you put ice cream related puns on each? I don't mind pun quality, as long as its ice cream related :3 Ill send the bells now ^-^

Darn I would love to buy the blue balloon but I don't have anywhere near enough tbt to buy it:(

Deal! Can you put ice cream related puns on each? I don't mind pun quality, as long as its ice cream related :3 Ill send the bells now ^-^

LOL ok, I'll try my best

- - - Post Merge - - -

Darn I would love to buy the blue balloon but I don't have anywhere near enough tbt to buy it:(

Sorry to hear : ( If you get enough some how, message me and we can make a deal ;)

@ xSuperMario64x

If a choco cake could make you enough bells to afford that balloon you can have my choco cake, to be honest I had my eyes set on that balloon but I would be happy to help you get it :3

Can I get the famous mushroom too? Sending tbt now~

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yay thank u Jacob

omg plz ill give 400tbt Ive been looking high and low for full set
う Configure Gift N/A Discard
つ Configure Gift N/A Discard
ど Configure Gift N/A Discard
ぶ Configure Gift N/A Discard
森 Configure Gift N/A Discard

It still wouldn't be a full set because the yellow letter isn't there. Besides, the pink letter alone costs 1k+ TBT.

Hi! I'm sorry, 400 tbt is low for a set of 5 (I sold my rare yellow letter a few months ago). The best I could do is sell you the light blue letters at 150 each?

Oh! I might as well buy that sweet looking pumpkin cupcake as well, may I ask the price? Also, if you could maybe put a pumpkin related pun as the message...

Back