• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Restarting my game

BlueCicada

Useful stuff for later
Bells
User Title Color Change
Pear (Fruit)
Hey everyone, how's it going? I hope you're going well in your towns.

But really, going with the title, I should explain what happened to my game today.

I pretty much erased every bit of progress I made in my two towns, without a single Bell to start again. That's in short the whole story. You see, I wanted to check my town appraisal, just to see if I was going in a good direction (and also to see if I passed Saishuu's appraisal record, 36-37 Millions of bells), when I was in the screen where Isabelle starts talking what's going to happen in your town when you delete it, I start pushing the A button, and I didn't notice the dialog was different, so when I get to the Main Screen of the game I realized that I lost everything that I worked so hard for in both of my towns. To wit:
-Tons of items in the catalog, with plenty of full orderable sets.
-Almost 30MIL IGB in my ABD
-Many PWPs requested in both Saishuu and Evertree.
-Sanrio and WA items that I can't easily get.
-Full paid house loans in my mayor's home.
-Dreamie villagers that I liked (Stitches and Drago).

So, I really want to start again (in fact, I'll be trying to do everything to get back to my town's original form), but now I'm pretty much clueless in what to do now that I lost everything, and getting back my catalog will be a drag, I know.

I think this might go without saying, but please, when you're going to enter the game, pay attention to whatever Isabelle said, really.

Did you pick a map yet? Because I started over last week, and when resetting the map when I turned my DS off I'd get my old home screen and could start up my old town. So if you're still in that process you might be able to save your town.

Anyway, if not, I'm totally willing to give you some fruit! I don't have much since I just started over myself. Good luck with your new town!

Actually, I can't get back to my old town, I've been trying many times, but really, thank you. At least I have a map that I'm comfortable with, and good villagers to boot.

I'll be needing the fruit for my town, I can tell when the ceremony is done so you can come into Downpour, my new town

Yeah that's a bummer, I recently lost my town to corrupted save file. Four months of landscaping and a great catalog. Good luck in your new town, sometimes starting fresh is good.

Actually, I can't get back to my old town, I've been trying many times, but really, thank you. At least I have a map that I'm comfortable with, and good villagers to boot.

I'll be needing the fruit for my town, I can tell when the ceremony is done so you can come into Downpour, my new town

Okay! I can give you a full basket of apples, 4 peaches and 4 cherries. It's not much but it's better than nothing right :)

It's true, but my native fruit is peaches, so I don't know if the peaches help me, but yes, the other ones are good. Thank you.

@Lykaios I think it is, since I got excellent villagers in my town, and great layout too, so not everything's bad.

Back