• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Landscape help ໒( ・ᴥ・)ʋ

Cailey

𝘨𝘪𝘮𝘮𝘦 𝘱𝘢𝘵 𝘱𝘢𝘵𝘴
Bells
New Horizons Token
Feedback
100% (442) +
So I need help with some major remodeling.

Basically, I messed up and hate how I started things (including my paths) and I need to let two people in at once to come and chop down every single tree and bush in sight - everywhere.

I do ask that any peach trees that are chopped, to be made into baskets and put near the station. I'll need those.

While I have you guys/gals working on that, I'm going to be clearing every path in sight.

I will pay you both 20 tbt each. I hope that's enough? I'm trying to save tbt myself.

Here's what you need to keep in mind:
☆彡 You must have at least 15 positive wifi ratings, NO NEGATIVES.
I have items, clovers, hybrids, etc. laying around and I need to trust you will be respectful and not steal.
☆彡 Please do not run, especially over any flowers. There's not much around though so don't be too nervous.
☆彡 You must bring your own axe and shovels!!

Thanks for your help and consideration.
Once two of you post I'll add and open.
I will be on an alternate character I use as a mule so ignore the ugly outfit and hair, lmao.

Thanks so much to the both of you!
It'll be a lot of work but I'm sure with two chipping and stuff it should go quickly.

I've gotta clear all these darn paths too. I wanna start over, lol.

I'll add you both in open in about 5, okay? c:

Thanks so much to the both of you!
It'll be a lot of work but I'm sure with two chipping and stuff it should go quickly.

I've gotta clear all these darn paths too. I wanna start over, lol.

I'll add you both in open in about 5, okay? c:

Sure no problem! XD I'll be waiting~

Alright I'm opening!
I'll be around clearing paths lol.

Thanks so much again you two!
I'll send payment where we're finished <3

Back