• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling Storage cleanout!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

acornleif

🍓🧸🌱
Bells
Feedback
100% (124) +
List of items here: http://moridb.com/catalogs/va2vWsVMsz

I also have doubles of:

Mini butterfly table x2
Sketchbook x2
Heart bopper x2
Flower bopper x2

Other items for sale:
Yellow glow wand
Green glow wand x2
Orange pinwheel
Dora's pic
Blanca's pic
Puddles pic
Tia's pic

(Both TBT and IGB accepted, drop off preferred! :))

Last edited:
Can I get the Flower Bopper, Mini-Butterfly Table, and Tia's Pic? Does 15 TBT sound good? Lemme know if you need more or prefer something else.

EDIT: And the My Melody Hat? I'll pay 10 TBT for that. So, 25 TBT total?

Last edited:
Can I get the afternoon tea set, auroua screen, golden can, and flower bopper? 10 TBT

Please may I have the pompompurin dress for 2 tbt? :)

That sounds great! When are you free?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can I get the Flower Bopper, Mini-Butterfly Table, and Tia's Pic? Does 15 TBT sound good? Lemme know if you need more or prefer something else.

EDIT: And the My Melody Hat? I'll pay 10 TBT for that. So, 25 TBT total?

Of course, let me know when you are free!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can I get the afternoon tea set, auroua screen, golden can, and flower bopper? 10 TBT

That sounds good to me! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

How much for the sketchbook??

I'm not sure, could you suggest a price please?

Hello! I am free now if you would like to trade. :3

Awesome! Should I open my gates or come visit you? I'll send the TBT now as well.

I would love to get the Aurora screen. Would 2 TBT be ok? If so, I added your FC and mine is in the sidebar. Just let me know when you are available.

i really like the star bopper and the pompompurin dress, but what is tbt? is the bells you earn from posting on here? terribly sorry, i'm new, i could give igb though ;_;

hiya may i have campfire and a sketchbook for 10tbt?

Sorry for the late reply! But does 2 tbt sounds good for the sketchbook?

Hi! Would 120k igb be good for the heart bopper, honeybee chest and afternoon tea set? :)

I would love to get the Aurora screen. Would 2 TBT be ok? If so, I added your FC and mine is in the sidebar. Just let me know when you are available.

I'm afraid the aurora screen has already been requested :(

- - - Post Merge - - -

i really like the star bopper and the pompompurin dress, but what is tbt? is the bells you earn from posting on here? terribly sorry, i'm new, i could give igb though ;_;

TBT is a currency for Bell Tree Forums. I'm pretty sure you earn it from posting but I'm not entirely sure.
Also, I'm afraid that the pompompurin dress has already been requested but the star boppers are still availible I believe. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

hiya may i have campfire and a sketchbook for 10tbt?

That sounds great! Let me know when you are free! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

do you still have the flower, heart, and star boppers?
if so, would you take 100,000 bells for them?

I'm afraid that the star bopper has been requested, but the other two are available, so you can change the price! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi! Would 120k igb be good for the heart bopper, honeybee chest and afternoon tea set? :)

The bopper and afternoon tea set have been requested, but I still have the honeybee chest! How much would you like to pay for it? :)

I'd like to have: ABD, cicada stereo, sloppy dresser. How about 150k igb?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back