• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway free villager photos! tangy, pashmina, timbra and a few others

BeachCity

here comes a thought
Bells
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
White Pansy
The Bell Tree Fair 2017 Patch
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
July Birthstone (Ruby)
Tasty Cake
Feedback
100% (23) +
hey folks! I have an abundance of villager pics taking up storage space, but I don't really need IGB or TBT so I figured I would just give them away. I'd prefer anyone requesting one just get one for each respective character rather than doubling or tripling up to hoard them, to make sure as many folks as possible can get some. you can request pics of more than one villager, though!

just respond to this thread which which villagers from the list that you'd like pics for and we can arrange for me to drop them off (I don't have room in my town right now to arrange pick-ups). they're first come first serve so I'm not going to hold any, sorry -- it's mainly a matter of convenience. here are the ones I have:

Ava x 2
Zipper
Rasher x 1
Joey x 5
Tangy x 3
Mac x 5
Pashmina x 2
Timbra x 3

thank you!

Last edited:
Meeeeeee please!!!

Can I get:
Julian
Tangy
Timbra
Pashmina
Zipper
Rasher
and Bella?

If that's too greedy I can pay 1 tbt each for all of them!! Thank you!

Meeeeeee please!!!

Can I get:
Julian
Tangy
Timbra
Pashmina
Zipper
Rasher
and Bella?

If that's too greedy I can pay 1 tbt each for all of them!! Thank you!

that is fine. I'll add you now and I can come once I get back from rayta27's!

edit:
rayta hasn't responded yet so I can swing by if you want to open now?

Last edited:
these are still available if anyone's interested, but I'll probably be heading to bed in an hour or two

Back