• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Villager pictures -CLOSED-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lozzybear

Bells
Blue Hybrid Pansy
Blue Hybrid Pansy
Blue Hybrid Pansy
Blue Hybrid Pansy
Blue Hybrid Pansy
Blue Hybrid Pansy
Feedback
100% (34) +
Hi hi!! I'm buying villager/special character pictures! If you have any extras that you will most likely get rid of or sell, please sell em to me! I won't take doubles of the same villagers though, unless you wanna just donate em.

I'll only buy them for 1 tbt each from now on. Sorry guys but I gotta save my tbt, I unfortunately can't drain it all on photos ;_;

Keep in mind that there's a chance I'll turn down your villager. I'm not just buying any photos, I'm only buying the villagers I like. Don't be scared to offer though, I like a ton of them. :cool:

Here's a list of pictures I already have:
Avery
Maple
O'Hare
Kidd
Rudy
Lucky
Quillson
Nana
Rover

If you have any picturess to sell, leave a comment here. Thank you!

Update:
I'm already putting this on hold bc I'm getting a little overwhelmed and I forgot that I need to save my tbt for the new hybrid coming out tomorrow. ;_;
I'll open this back up soon!

Last edited:
I'm selling my villager pics for 2 TBT Each.

Ones I have:
Marshal
Hamlet
Savannah
Rhonda
Kid Cat
Merengue
Flurry
Teddy
Lucha
Beau
Zipper
Sheldon
Phil
Static
Yuka
Boone
Chief
Biskit
Jingle
Willow
Marina

Hello! I have
Apollo
Willow
Tangy
Nana
Hamphrey
Pinky
Agnes
Mathilda
Mitzi
Kabuki
Katie
Wolf Link
Epona
Let me know if you're interested in any!

Edit: I have these people in my town now which I can also get their pics if interested :3
Fuchsia
Margie
Fang
Roald
Curly
Harry
Tucker

(Cards which I can scan in as well)
Drift
Nan
Peck

Last edited:
I am interested *-*
I'd like:

Apollo
Pinky
Agnes
Mitzi
Kabuki
Wolf Link
Epona

How much would you like for all of those?

Delivery please! I'll VM you in a minute :)

Very sorry, just remembered I sold Epona's pic, I can still give you the rest for 12 TBT?

Very sorry, just remembered I sold Epona's pic, I can still give you the rest for 12 TBT?

No problem!
I just saw your edit so can I get the ones above and
Fuchsia
Margie
Fang
and Tucker please?

That would be 20 tbt I think. :) I already have you added so let me know when you wanna stop by.
Thank you!

No problem!
I just saw your edit so can I get the ones above and
Fuchsia
Margie
Fang
and Tucker please?

That would be 20 tbt I think. :) I already have you added so let me know when you wanna stop by.
Thank you!

Okay! I am doing a trade right now which might take a little bit, and to get those pics I'll need to go to April Fools, which hopefully won't take awhile, but I will get them all to you tonight or tomorrow :3

Okay! I am doing a trade right now which might take a little bit, and to get those pics I'll need to go to April Fools, which hopefully won't take awhile, but I will get them all to you tonight or tomorrow :3

No problem, feel free to take your time because I have to go to bed soon, so we can do the transaction tomorrow. :)
Thank you so much! I'll vm you when I'm available!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back