• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Death by Design: An Animal Crossing Mafia [day2]

1. How do you react to pressure, cases made against you and general criticism? I break down and cry... then there is a lot of ATE, then no one knows what to do with me, but then we lynch scum.... literally how the last two games played out lol
2. Time zone and pronouns? EST and He/Him/His toadliness
3. How experienced would you say you are? enough to know what I'm doing, but not enough to call myself very good at this yet
4. How does your town play differ from your scum play and vice versa? This question is redundant first of all. People have commented that I play similarly in either position, but I think there is a difference in my effort when I'm scum vs as town
5. Guess on the town to scum ratio? 3 to 10 seems like a little much, so I would bank on 2 to 11 where both mafia have some sort of power

5i1vd3r.jpg

That feel when you're a little confused about Day One.
Hi I'm actually a survivor this game so don't kill me thanks.

my internet is bad and im out ofphone data so ill post tomorrow probably or whenever time warner stops being a loser

- - - Post Merge - - -

also pls keep pics in spoiler tag or vids thx

I'm using my hotspot data for this when i could be downloading mods for xcom #smh

also :lemon:

1. How do you react to pressure, cases made against you and general criticism? as i said last game, i dunno, probably depends on my general mood tbh
2. Time zone and pronouns? PST (GMT-8), she/her
3. How experienced would you say you are? average
4. How does your town play differ from your scum play and vice versa? I've only played one recent game as town and that was uh...that pokemon game. Anyway heres my wiki profile if you want to take a look but those games are very old.
5. Guess on the town to scum ratio?

3 scum + 10 town (town has a bit more blues to offset the 2 kp at night until one scum dies)

or

2 scum + 11 town

or

2 scum + 10 town + 1 third party (sk i think is unlikely though)

reposting this cos I was dumb lol

1. How do you react to pressure, cases made against you and general criticism?
Depends on my mood. Sometimes I flip out, other times I'm calm

2. Time zone and pronouns?
Gmt+8, she/her

3. How experienced would you say you are?
I think I'm experienced enough

4. How does your town play differ from your scum play and vice versa?
Hmmm I'm more proactive as town I think

I don't know about balance so, maybe 11-2?

was gonna lowkey browbeat people for claiming, then realized...thatsthejoke.jpg :p RQS time

Try to remain calm, but I usually end up cracking in one form or another. :lemon:

PST, he

I have a lot of experience with other mafia formats and am getting more used to TBT. Only been in a couple traditional TBT games so far

Points to toad for noticing the redundancy of this question :lemon: Town me tends to be very active and more circumspect about accusations; scum me is also very active to cover up my scummness, but I tend to either bus my teammates or accuse townies a lot.

2 mafia seems way too low unless there's a SK. I'd guess 10:3

1. How do you react to pressure, cases made against you and general criticism? I try to react calmly, explain myself and such like, but I'm not always calm under pressure
2. Time zone and pronouns? GMT (8:12am currently) and he/him
3. How experienced would you say you are? Unsure, I've played a few games at this point but I wouldn't call myself "experienced"
4. How does your town play differ from your scum play and vice versa? I don't think it does, I think I vary from game to game, depending on the amount of activity and suchlike, but I don't think my play changes depending on what role I am
5. Guess on the town to scum ratio? 10:3 probably

@amazonevan: I mean as far as I'm concerned the others are joking, but I'm being up front about my role. Im gonna middle of the road coast off into the sunset

@amazonevan: I mean as far as I'm concerned the others are joking, but I'm being up front about my role. Im gonna middle of the road coast off into the sunset

im going to keep true to my word and lynch u :lemon:

1. How do you react to pressure, cases made against you and general criticism? I try and stay calm, i don't like to make things worse.
2. Time zone and pronouns? GMT (9:45am right now) her/she
3. How experienced would you say you are? Not at all
4. How does your town play differ from your scum play and vice versa? This is my first game
5. Guess on the town to scum ratio? 10:3 maybe

sorry if i'm being a noob

How do you react to pressure, cases made against you and general criticism?
Especially when I'm a townie and people are accusing me, I get really nervous about what I type, whether something is dodgy or not. I fight to the strength of my ability to convince people that I'm not scum, and sometimes that could be a really hard thing to do. When I'm scum, I just play it cool, although at times I could be super stupid with making decisions.
Time Zone and Pronouns?
GMT:+ 10:00, and I'm a she/her.
How experienced are you?
Quite inexperienced, I've played 2 mafias so far, 1 in which I was the townie, and 1 in which I won as a Mafia.
How does your town play differ from your scum play and vice versa?
As said above in Question 1.
Guess on the town to scum ratio?
I'm almost certain that this is an original 10:3

It depends on the situation and my mood.

Sometimes I'll go OMGUS if I don't really have the motivation to come up with anything else to fight an argument against me. Other times I'll get a little heated with someone if they attack me for bs reasons, it's happened many times.

If someone makes a case on me, then I'll discuss it and try to burn it to the ground.

GMT and "Fat Sweaty Pig". (I'm a male)

Average, I wouldn't say I'm a noob because I don't ask a billion questions and I don't act clueless. I know how the game works, I know how to play with people and I know how to make a case even if it falls flat (omg, always).

My scum play is more playful and happy whereas when I'm town it's hard to describe, I'm laid back sometimes and serious other times.

5. Guess on the town to scum ratio

13 is a weird number.

10 town, 3 scum.

11 town, 2 scum.

10 town, 2 scum, 1 third party?

Tbh idk this is my second play for 2017
8+ GMT Singapore; She/her
Tbh, Idk idc moving on next question

Read my previous question lmfao

3 scum | 10 town
3 scum | 9 town | 1 Third Party (less likely)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi waffles, how's it going?

How's the lurking life?

Lurking is lyfe theres nothing wrong with that now come with me and join the scum team lmfao

hi everyone!!!!!!!

1. How do you react to pressure, cases made against you and general criticism? i'm pretty defensive, i usually take it as a general attack on me, i like to think with each game i'm being less of a baby though.

2. Time zone and pronouns? gmt, she/her (most games my sleeping pattern is messed up though so i usually i can be around for eod)

3. How experienced would you say you are? i've been playing mafia for a year now so i'm pretty experienced at this point

4. How does your town play differ from your scum play and vice versa? scum i'm v hesitant, people have mentioned that my posts always seem forced when i play as scum. town i feel a lot more relaxed so i guess my general tone is a lot different.

5. Guess on the town to scum ratio i'm gonna go with 10:3 but 10:2:1 i guess could be a thing

Back