• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Death by Design: An Animal Crossing Mafia [day2]

god this was the worst thing I have ever seen... ughughugh, plz trundle just be scum

cant we just keep chick, it was a just a mix up since we were all demanding role, i think we can see how it happened

Night 1:

Chapter Two: A Promise

?I can?t ?I can?t?I did not do it?

?But you have to go, this is the only way or else they will kill you!?

?No, I will stay. If I run away, they will think I did it?

?Please, you promised?.you promised?..Gooooo!?

And with one last look, Mable (Apple2013) took off into the night. Meanwhile, townsfolk are approaching the tailor shop and demanded Mable?

?Where is she?!!? ? She is guilty!!? ?She is the only not present all these time from the moment Rable is murdered!!?

Poppy, one of the townsfolk said?.?Wait, that?s her by the window..She is running away!!?

and with that, the townsfolk ran and caught up to Mabel. With knives in their hands, they began stabbing one by one. Mabel tried to speak, but it was too late. With her last breath, Mabel looked up to the sky and uttered ?S????

Mabel died looking up at the sky, but as she looked up at the sky, the clouds began to darken and become gloomy , and a lightning struck to the heart of one of the townsfolk.

It was Poppy (Chick). She was struck to the heart at the same location that she stabbed Mable.

Apple2013's role:

Mabel- You are mason, you are the sister of sable, being a mason you will know the other person will be town.

mason chat: omitted

wincon: when all mafia are eliminated

Chick's role:

Poppy - Townie, you are a townie, you only have your voice and your vote as your weapons. You win when all Mafia are eliminated.

Last edited:
Honestly why did people go Trundle last minute? That like hour we spent discussing it was down the drain, because going with people you "trust" is a better option? kallie, toads? Making such a descision based on "trust"? Wouldn't have had you two writted down to do that, guess it was a last minute thing, though, but still, why all the trust in Seroja?

3 'lost' today, as I said before EoD... Sitting with an outed cop, a townie modkill, and a pointless, last minute mislynch, I really hope we can overcome this, that was honestly a mess.

Finally off to get some sleep though, I have a lot of thoughts and changed reads that I'll post when I'm awake and can tomorrow.

how is town ****ed? basically all the mafia revealed themselves that was literally the most scummiest thing ive ever seen lmao good night

Honestly why did people go Trundle last minute? That like hour we spent discussing it was down the drain, because going with people you "trust" is a better option? kallie, toads? Making such a descision based on "trust"? Wouldn't have had you two writted down to do that, guess it was a last minute thing, though, but still, why all the trust in Seroja?

3 'lost' today, as I said before EoD... Sitting with an outed cop, a townie modkill, and a pointless, last minute mislynch, I really hope we can overcome this, that was honestly a mess.

Finally off to get some sleep though, I have a lot of thoughts and changed reads that I'll post when I'm awake and can tomorrow.

you realize we could've had the same result lynching Sej like you wanted to.... who else was I going to vote? Ness? ITYW? Zendel? any of them were just as much of a crap shoot as anyone else.

I'm surprised my two strong town reads done that last minute, I really need to rethink everything.

We need to be wary of and possibly lynch those who went apples last second. That was an extremely sketchy set of circumstances where people panicked and it's likely a maf either started the lynch or bandwagonned hard on it.

you realize we could've had the same result lynching Sej like you wanted to.... who else was I going to vote? Ness? ITYW? Zendel? any of them were just as much of a crap shoot as anyone else.

there was logic in lynching sej, maybe it was faulty but it was still logic. trundle was completely illogical and all 3 of u should have known that tbh, i hate sitting on a high horse cause obviously someone is getting confused but like what a silly move tbh...

how is town ****ed? basically all the mafia revealed themselves that was literally the most scummiest thing ive ever seen lmao good night

well if we hadn't voted then Chick would've been killed! at least we did something to stop an outted claim, and no one else had any bright ideas or seemed to want to do anything except let chick get lynched too!

why are yall complaining

we have one confirmed town besides evan

(who im not sure is cop fyi)

anyway, who is trundles mason partner

Back