• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Pet Command

I feel like petting would cross the line...they're supposed to be humanoid animals. I'd just find it really weird. And they'd probably drop the feature in the NA release, like they did with the Fire Emblem game. Maybe something like a hug, high five, handshake or whatever would be more in line.

Exactly.
I find it super weird to pet your villagers and I don't think that Nintendo will EVER release this feature.
Giving them a hug is cute but petting them is NO.

That is such an adorable idea haha. I can see the cranky villagers being annoyed about that at first, but then they turn into softies.

I'm pretty sure the game's intend is that the villagers are treated as actual neighbours and not as pets.....so that would be really weird.

Last edited:
Back