• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Studying Abroad

Soigne

(。-`ω ´-)
Bells
I'm going into my second year at my university, so I'm in the process of looking for places to fulfill my study abroad requirement for next year. I can't decide if I want to do an entire semester, do a summer term for 3-4 weeks, or take a class that does a week long trip that coordinates with the material taught in the course.

So, has anyone every studied in a foreign country as part of a university requirement? If you have, how did you like it & do you have any advice? If you haven't, where would you go if you had the choice? Or do you even want to study abroad?

I'm thinking about taking a course that ends with a week trip to Sweden & Norway, but I'm still open to the idea of spending a semester studying in another country.

Last edited:
Back