• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling My catalog (most of it)

Yes! Let me get the items and I'll add you
okay, I will leave my gates opened! Or do you want me to go to your town? I don't really mind one way or the other! I'll pay you right now
(My town name is oolacile and my name is Marta btw)

@Kyrieth Sorry, had to be afk. I'm pretty sure it makes 8 TBT. 4 TBT each DLC and HHD item.

@ MoogleKupo That makes 19 TBT! 2 for the Carp Banner and Kokeshi Doll, 1 for the Ceramic hot pot, 3 for each of the accesories and 4 for the DLC Vanity.

Perfectly fine with me! Do you think we could trade sometime before 11 AM Central time tomorrow? I have work at that time and won't be back until about 8:30, but if you're only available after 8:30 that's fine too. :3

How much for:
- whatever Alpine furniture you have
- aquarius urn
- aries rocking chair
- bathtub
- capricorn ornament
- eraser sofa
- gemini closet
- hinanyingago
- kadomatsu
- kagamimochi
- leo sculpture
- libra scale
- lotus lamp
- whole minimalist set
- outdoor bath
- rainbow screen

hello!! i would like to order:

- the rococo set
- large bookshelf
- all the minimalist stuff you have
- all the modern wood stuff you have

thank you!! :)

Last edited:
Oh my gosh, so many requests! Okay, I'm sorry for not checking this thread, but I'll be finishing the requests between today and tomorrow, so please be patient.

I have ready your order MoogleKupo, so please feel free to pick up your items!

UPDATE: I'm selling the full Sweets Series, full Gracie Series and full Gorgeous Set, so feel free to order them.

Oh my gosh, so many requests! Okay, I'm sorry for not checking this thread, but I'll be finishing the requests between today and tomorrow, so please be patient.

I have ready your order MoogleKupo, so please feel free to pick up your items!

UPDATE: I'm selling the full Sweets Series, full Gracie Series and full Gorgeous Set, so feel free to order them.

Great! Are you available right now per chance? :3

How much for:
- whatever Alpine furniture you have
- aquarius urn
- aries rocking chair
- bathtub
- capricorn ornament
- eraser sofa
- gemini closet
- hinanyingago
- kadomatsu
- kagamimochi
- leo sculpture
- libra scale
- lotus lamp
- whole minimalist set
- outdoor bath
- rainbow screen

It?s a big order! But I already ordered for you. I guess it makes a full total of 50TBT (and that's not even counting DLC stuff), but, since you don?t have enough TBT, I can negotiate the prize if it seems okay for you.

hello!! i would like to order:

- the rococo set
- large bookshelf
- all the minimalist stuff you have
- all the modern wood stuff you have

thank you!! :)

Okay! I ordered your items too, i think it makes 70 TBT (ordering three full sets takes a lot of time, even if I?m constantly restocking, also, since I completed the modern wood set and minimalist set, I can give them to you completed!). But feel free to negotiate the price if you feel so.

I'll take a large bookshelf and modern wood table please

Hi! Sorry for not answering in this thread. I also ordered your items too, so let me sift through the orders to see when can I trade with everyone. That makes 4TBT in total!

Last edited:
Back