• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Hello, I'm new. Any advice?

Luxotic

Bells
What kinds of stickies should I read? Just joined and there's tons of forums to post in, but my main interests are trading and possibly drawing.

I joined after another user asked for my "bell tree profile" to leave positive feedback in another AC discord. I had no idea what he was talking about, but I do find myself looking at old threads for guides on the game. :p I might as well make an account then!

hey, welcome!!

you're just gonna wanna read the rules on each of the forums you go into, there should only be one sticky for each subsection (so, read the rules for Re-Tail, the item trading depot... Villager Trading Plaza... etc). and it's okay if you make a little mistake! everyone is very nice here and the mods are here to help you.

bells, or BTB (bell tree bells) are super important, you earn those by posting in forums, and if you're good at drawing you can open up commissions for people to request their character drawn for bell tree bells! 1BTB = 20,000 in-game bells (IGB) so it can be a pretty lucrative business. but if you don't want to play with BTB that's okay too! most people are more than happy to accept IGB as payment for whatever. and i've NEVER seen anyone use like, real money. i don't think you're allowed to? i don't remember. (maybe i should re-read the rules, haha!)

my advice to you is to have a lot of fun! i've never engaged with a more welcoming and friendly community. if you have any specific questions you can go to the Bell Tree HQ! or feel free to message me i guess, i've been here on and off for a long time haha.

have a nice night! and welcome again!

If you're interested in drawing you'll definitely want to check out the forum called The Museum. There a lot of awesome and talented artists there, and some even do commissions for free! I own an art shop there and I've made quite a bit of TBT off of it! Maybe I'll see ya there? :rolleyes:

Back