• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Mystic Messenger Mafia [Endgame]

Whatever, I'm not gonna defend myself all night and I don't need mafia knowing what I can do if I claim and explain my role. I stg if I get back tomorrow and see I'm lynched I'm gonna rage lol this is my return and I rarely ever get to be a functional role.

Can we just say what were thinking too instead of using condescending games or trying to be a smart aleck?
I know I'm being very blunt this game, but its because crap like that makes me annoyed

Let's see the roles so far

Mafia: most like 3 with all powers
TP: 2- Ness and I. Don't imagine more than that
Blue: Oliver- Doc. Zendel- Watcher. Dad???? Vig? Cop? Something isn't right here

i mean there's one role i can think of, possibly another but i can't remember the name

Can we just say what were thinking too instead of using condescending games or trying to be a smart aleck?
I know I'm being very blunt this game, but its because crap like that makes me annoyed

You've been talking down to people this entire game. =/

I thought that using condescending games and trying to be a smart aleck was the point of the game.

But sure! I am not the jester. I am the doctor, and I did not protect anyone last night by accident. Some doctor I am.

I'm getting ready for bed now but fr let's just decide between toads and dad but idc at this point really this game is confusing

Wow this is karma

Let's vote for Kirby/mog/kit Dolby had to be right about one of those and I'm leaning towards the kit side tbh

Back