• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Mystic Messenger Mafia [Endgame]

Maybe you should get good and start playing the game. You called your case on me a ****post after I destroyed it, and insist on continueing to sus me over it

I'm hardly doing anything besides saying you're scummy...but your anger intrigues me. Reminds me of another time you were scum yet told cleb to "f*** off" for suspecting you. :eyes:

- - - Post Merge - - -

I think now is a prime time for free salted popcorn

Can you pass me some this is getting pretty good :eyes:

I'm hardly doing anything besides saying you're scummy...but your anger intrigues me. Reminds me of another time you were scum yet told cleb to "f*** off" for suspecting you. :eyes:

I told him to **** off as he was doing nothing, as are you

How about you ACTUALLY weigh in on this instead of sitting back just writing that I'm scummy over and over again

Or is that to much effort for your scummy ass?

guys, we are 51 pages in and not even half of the cast are here and barely day 1 ...we haven't even got the flavor text yet!

At this point I've stopped reading Dolby and dad's posts bc it's such a long and pointless argument at this point tbh

How about you ACTUALLY weigh in on this instead of sitting back just writing that I'm scummy over and over again

you went from collected to FU pretty quick

It's not too much but it is making me smirk my ass off with how salty you're getting over practically nothing. :eyes:

It's not too much but it is making me smirk my ass off with how salty you're getting over practically nothing. :eyes:

So you aren't going to do anything about it, except sit back and laugh
Very town like sarcasm

im going to bed but b4 i do

can people tone down the posting please? excessive posting impedes the game for everyone cuz people are gonna be demotivated by having to sift through 50k posts

im going to bed but b4 i do

can people tone down the posting please? excessive posting impedes the game for everyone cuz people are gonna be demotivated by having to sift through 50k posts

^ this holy
How are we already at 52 pages the game has barely begun

Here is my last post for the night. I am town, btw. I took notes up to page 37.

Zendel is quite obviously town. He said that when he’s mafia, he is more passive and is overly friendly. He said he thinks that Bianca and I are town. Later, he said that he believes I was telling the truth about being jester.

FireNinja1 claims to want to be the jester. FireNinja also lynched himself, so I think he is the jester.

Dolby said he uses a strawman when he’s mafia. Whatever that means. Dolby has played like 50-60 games, which is a lot. He said that he reacts to pressure well. Dolby said that Dad is suspicious, since Dad posts small things with no value when he’s scum. When I said that he is probably scum, he took it calmly and didn’t even try to defend himself; he just derailed the conversation. Says that Bianca feels like town. Says that Dad and I aren’t both scum, because I implicated a hypothetical teammate if I were scum.

Byngo has played 40-50 games, which is a lot. They didn’t answer the questions about their play style, so my guess is that they’re scum. Byngo says that they are quieter as scum. Byngo says they get slightly irritated at pressure. They said they actually thought I was the jester. Claims that Dad once got into an argument with a fellow mafia member in another game as a front for being scum; however, when I asked for the thread in question, they never provided it.

Dad seems a bit cocky in his abilities, so he probably isn’t good with taking rejection. Dad says that they’ve been in the mafia before with Ness, meaning that Dad and Ness are probably not on the same team. Said he believes that Bianca is town because she sounded “really pure.” Said he thinks that Dolby and Kirby are both scum. Believes Bianca and I are both in the town.

Toadsworthy claims to be erratic and emotional. Didn’t post much at first, but then again, he was driving. Something makes me think that he is scum, so I voted for him.

Mogyay says she is slightly defensive and a bit lazy. Since she reads Toadsworthy well, and he didn’t vote to lynch her, I think that they both might be scum.

Kirby said they have played 20-30 games. He asked if anyone thought that Dolby or Dad were scum. When he said that Bianca’s tone makes her sound like town, Bianca said he was like her “polygraph detector.”

Ness didn’t want to answer the RQs. They’re also playful. They said that they doubt either me or Flame are the jester.

Damniel says he is blunt and likes to joke around. He said that he is bad at defending himself. He said that he suspects that Bianca is town. He asked for Dad’s opinions on who’s who. He says that he is going to vote to lynch Zendel, but he hasn’t voted yet.

KermitTea wanted to lynch me, for some reason. They seemed to think that I am smarter/ballsier than I look, like I am mafia posing as jester, unless I misread that.

Bianca said she thinks I am town. She seems to just fling around random thoughts. She claims to give people the benefit of the doubt. Bianca has explicitly stated that she is town, and therefore may not actually be in town.

OK, that's it. Good night everybody!

Oliver's huge post is low key concerning for a newbie, it reminds me a bit of how Kat coached me my first game in scum chat first time I was scum.

Back