Mafia Mystic Messenger Mafia [Endgame]

FireNinja1 claims to want to be the jester. FireNinja also lynched himself, so I think he is the jester.

The first rule of playing jester is not claiming you're jester.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oliver's huge post is low key concerning for a newbie, it reminds me a bit of how Kat coached me my first game in scum chat first time I was scum.
I also get an impression of that based on the following:

Dad seems a bit cocky in his abilities, so he probably isn?t good with taking rejection. Dad says that they?ve been in the mafia before with Ness, meaning that Dad and Ness are probably not on the same team. Said he believes that Bianca is town because she sounded ?really pure.? Said he thinks that Dolby and Kirby are both scum. Believes Bianca and I are both in the town.

Okay so do you think he's scum or town? He never really posted one way or the other.

I might post a readlist tomorrow.

And also very important before I forget: due to extenuating circumstances I'll likely be unable to be here (in a game-ready state at least; having my wisdom teeth removed) for the end of Day 1. Consider my vote locked after 12 AM tomorrow and any switching after that as a neat bonus.

Oliver's huge post is low key concerning for a newbie, it reminds me a bit of how Kat coached me my first game in scum chat first time I was scum.

that or he really is excited about his first mafia..i was too during Brother Mafia...i think

- - - Post Merge - - -

The first rule of playing jester is not claiming you're jester.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I also get an impression of that based on the following:

Okay so do you think he's scum or town? He never really posted one way or the other.

I might post a readlist tomorrow.

And also very important before I forget: due to extenuating circumstances I'll likely be unable to be here (in a game-ready state at least; having my wisdom teeth removed) for the end of Day 1. Consider my vote locked after 12 AM tomorrow and any switching after that as a neat bonus.

wait.. are you really voting yourself?

I like how you voted for me on
Oliver said:
Toadsworthy claims to be erratic and emotional. Didn?t post much at first, but then again, he was driving. Something makes me think that he is scum, so I voted for him.
This much, but wrote this much on Byngo
Oliver said:
Byngo has played 40-50 games, which is a lot. They didn?t answer the questions about their play style, so my guess is that they?re scum. Byngo says that they are quieter as scum. Byngo says they get slightly irritated at pressure. They said they actually thought I was the jester. Claims that Dad once got into an argument with a fellow mafia member in another game as a front for being scum; however, when I asked for the thread in question, they never provided it.

have seemingly more "evidence" and reasoning for voting them, yet still voted me.
Yeah an amazing newbie indeed. I jotted down some notes about some people tonight too, but I will post them alongside actual reads later

Tbh not done reading yet
Oliver is questionable so far and dolby completely rubs me the wrong way when compared to last game so keep a watch on that

i can't sleep lol

Oliver i didn't see that u asked for a link. dont feel like getting one but ik it was in portal mini mafia. putting Oliver back to null cuz he and fn are confusing tf outta me

Last post for the night
Town(ordered)
Mog
Zendal
Bianca(Last "confident")
Kirby
Kermit
F11(this may seem random, but she seems to be acting like she did in OW and Franchise)

Reflecting back, I'm more bothered by Ness insisting that I'm scum without saying anything of value this whole time(with the exception of the coaching comment on Oliver) than Dad's meta. Oliver's post to me feels more noobish than anything, but I am uneasy that it seems to be a summary more than actually taking a stance on what he thinks people are.

Fire ninja is honestly just confusing me, though I honestly don't feel like there's much value in a vigilante shooting him (unless they're multi-shot)

That's it for the night prob

Reading the thread; I saw the voting thread before coming here and am confused. Ninja for jester?

Last post for the night
Town(ordered)
Mog
Zendal
Bianca(Last "confident")
Kirby
Kermit
F11(this may seem random, but she seems to be acting like she did in OW and Franchise)

Reflecting back, I'm more bothered by Ness insisting that I'm scum without saying anything of value this whole time(with the exception of the coaching comment on Oliver) than Dad's meta. Oliver's post to me feels more noobish than anything, but I am uneasy that it seems to be a summary more than actually taking a stance on what he thinks people are.

Fire ninja is honestly just confusing me, though I honestly don't feel like there's much value in a vigilante shooting him (unless they're multi-shot)

That's it for the night prob

Okay, but the real question is if Oliver is your scum partner?

IDK which RQS I’d like to answer so after this reads post I’ll probably go pick up my old one I’ve always used and modify it as needed. For now here’s a readlist. I know I have a lot of scumleans, but I’m picking up a lot of scummy behavior and I need to point it out imo.

(Also I have only read up to page 48, why did you do this to me guyssssss)

Townlean

Bianca – has dropped the clueless townie schtick and seems to be active and trying to be helpful. Note the modifier “trying” because a lot of her posts are one or two sentence fluff (gee I give the benefit of the doubt, I think this person is innocent, etc.) Course we need to be careful since a lot of people townread her last game when she was really maf.

Zendel – picking up on the easy targets with the strange Ninja/Oliver behavior. I am feeling he’s playing his townie self so far this game.

Kirby – trying to be helpful and seems to be emulating his townie behavior, which I’ve seen in two games now. (Huge sample size I know)

Null

Toad – would be incredible and unlucky if he was maf again. Seems to have ignored the game for some time today. Granted I’ve done the same here :p IDK about him yet. I kind of don’t like his reaction to Oliver’s reads (“Dang 5 scumreads?!”) It feels as if he knows something about maf’s numbers because he himself is maf…but that’s a minor detail and not enough to go on.

Byngo – idk if his RQS non answers are how he usually plays, but his posts don’t seem to have much to them.

Zendel – townread Oliver who’s kind of being scummy as hell right now. Idk why he thinks Oliver is being “genuine” for asking basic gameplay questions when Oliver is being shifty af over his roleclaim

Damniel – a lot of low content posts and I’m not sure what he is doing with his f11 accusation, but he seems to be genuine so far. Random vote on Zendel kind of concerns me but not enough info right now.

Mogyay – is moglaying low (terrible pun sorry ok) and so idk what to think.

Dad – IDK. Dolby is pressuring him on lack of consistency but I would expect it from someone who’s playing after a decently long hiatus. He did kind of towncrack in #479

Scumlean

Slight sus on Dolby for his avatar comment. I felt that was a little unnatural and a bit bossy demanding that we not discuss Zendel’s avatar. Furthermore, I feel his probing of Dad feels a bit off. There’s a scum between Dolby and Dad and I’m more inclined to believe Dad.

Slight sus on Ness for suggesting policy lynch and being quiet, we have plenty of methods for taking out FN and/or Oliver besides that, and I generally sus people who suggest policy lynches. (That worked wonders during smash mafia though :rolleyes:

Sus’s on Fireninja and Oliver. Both of them have said they’re jesters, Ninja is acting super erratically and is trying his hardest to counter his usual meta of laying low. They’re both trying to draw attention to themselves and asking to be lynched because they’re jesters, which I am currently reading as WIFOM right now. Ninja is seriously WIFOM’ing imo, especially when he said “I don’t care about how you read me,” IDK why Oliver is liking Damniel’s posts a lot; feels a little out of place.

- - - Post Merge - - -

You failed to address my perfectly fine rebuttal. Either address it, come up with a case, or STFU. Then maybe people will take you seriously

R U D E

- - - Post Merge - - -

Forgot Karen; I null her for now. More inactive than usual but I've been hella inactive today so idk

@Amazonevan:

above post said:
Slight sus on Dolby for his avatar comment. I felt that was a little unnatural and a bit bossy demanding that we not discuss Zendel’s avatar. Furthermore, I feel his probing of Dad feels a bit off. There’s a scum between Dolby and Dad and I’m more inclined to believe Dad.

So...you point out the things hat are scummy with Dolby, yet you say between him and Dad, Dad is scummier????

@Amazonevan:

So...you point out the things hat are scummy with Dolby, yet you say between him and Dad, Dad is scummier????

Reread what I said. I am null reading Dad and scumreading dolby in that interaction. Perhaps I misphrased it, when I said "There's a scum between Dad and Dolby and I'm more inclined to believe Dad" I mean I'm more likely to believe Dad's side of the story.

Hell, your reasons for suspecting Dolby are hardly even things that are scummy. Not comfortable with Evan right now.

Hell, your reasons for suspecting Dolby are hardly even things that are scummy. Not comfortable with Evan right now.

So wait a second, me scumreading dolby over the whole dad debate is "hardly a reason [for Dolby] to be scummy"

When you literally pressured dolby over that whole debate?

And are now slightly scumreading ME over it??

I iz confuzzled.

So wait a second, me scumreading dolby over the whole dad debate is "hardly a reason [for Dolby] to be scummy"

When you literally pressured dolby over that whole debate?

And are now slightly scumreading ME over it??

I iz confuzzled.

I actually started off from a place of seriousness when I suspected Dolby, and then began to toy with him (I'm sure he knows I'm messing with him since he's my friend, if not I'm sorry Dolby.) because I thought it was funny. You in the other hand say it's "unnatural" for him to say not to discuss Zendel's avatar and you merely say a sentence that "his interaction is a bit off".

- - - Post Merge - - -

And get your facts right. I pointed out Dolby was acting like he did in smash mafia, not his interaction with Dad.

hi guys i exist too :(
i'll elaborate on my previous reads a bit, it seems like everyone's already checked in so that's good

also i think you guys are looking too much into the oliver situation, like yeah his reads seem a bit sophisticated for a first time player but if you read it properly not much thought was put into it imo and i don't think he was actually coached tbh, can't say the same for the jester situation though, idk what that was about

Evan, you think that FN and Oliver are susser than myself and you're voting me?
Also, I can understand feeling off In my probe on Das (especially my most recent post since that was rushed), but there's no way that getting discussion off the avatars can be viewed as alignment indicative

Back