• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

I'm an idiot

Twisterheart

Bells
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
Ruby
New Leaf Token
Isabelle
Mint
Lobo
White Pansy
The Bell Tree Fair 2017 Patch
I had Bonbon in my town, bur I never really cared for her. So I decided to scan Bunnie's amiibo so she could move in, except I forgot I kicked up all of my patterns on the ground so I had space to drop a lot of items. Bunnie moved in right on top of a bunch of purple pansy hybrids and a couple of perfect apples, rather than going into Bonbon's old spot.

I feel so stupid for forgetting about this. Oh well. This is what happens when I try to multitask in this game. >_<

*Pats shoulder* Don't fret, there's always next time, at least!

aww I feel so bad..
This is why I don't really have flower patches, I just scatter them around the path way, that way it still looks pretty, I can get perfect town and not have to worry If someone was to move over flowers so much as there would only be a few gone :)

Back