• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Wishlist! Help me please <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can get you the whole pizza, Ramen cup, I think I have the wii balance board(I'll check), and the wii u!
3 tbt for all of it if you like :)
Edit: nah no balance board

Last edited:
I have a Wii Balance Board and Wii U Console- can you make an offer in game bells? Adding you now.

I can get you the whole pizza, Ramen cup, I think I have the wii balance board(I'll check), and the wii u!
3 tbt for all of it if you like :)
Edit: nah no balance board

Thanks for your help! Yes 3 tbt is perfect! :)

I have a Wii Balance Board and Wii U Console- can you make an offer in game bells? Adding you now.

The Wii Balance Board is fine! Mmh... I really don't know 200.000? :)

Ok cool! Here's my fc:3007-8605-2056
You can come to my town to pick it up!

hi i can get you:

cinnamoroll sign
cinnamoroll stool
cinnamoroll tray
cloud-making machine
kiki and lala bed
pitcher plant
pompompurin bed
pompompurin rack

all for 16 tbt? do you have a full town with no one in boxes though? my cycling town has voided villagers :eek:

hi i can get you:

cinnamoroll sign
cinnamoroll stool
cinnamoroll tray
cloud-making machine
kiki and lala bed
pitcher plant
pompompurin bed
pompompurin rack

all for 16 tbt? do you have a full town with no one in boxes though? my cycling town has voided villagers :eek:

Ooh! Yes! Thank you! That's perfect, also now if it's fine for you! :)

how long are you available? sorry i'm doing island tours atm :eek:

Don't worry and take your time! I'll be available for 2/2.30 hours, send me a message here on in private when you are ready :D

I can sell you the princess set if you have an offer for it :)

Thank you! Really! I don't know, do you prefer TBT or IGB!? :)

Last edited:
Thank you! Really! I don't know, do you prefer TBT or IGB!? :)

I can take either, as long as it adds up to about 3mil, since thats what the set is roughly worth to buy it. perhaps 5tbt and 1.5mil? its up to you :)

I can take either, as long as it adds up to about 3mil, since thats what the set is roughly worth to buy it. perhaps 5tbt and 1.5mil? its up to you :)

Perfect! 5tbt and 1.5mil are totally fine! Send me a message when you are ready!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back