Buying Sun/moon Shiny Monkey Pokemon

Pansear-and-Nana

✣✾Stupid Monkey✾✣
Bells
Red Rose
Feedback
100% (19) +
I don't care for the IV, name, gender, or anything, just as long as it's a shiny monkey.
But it will be more appreciated if I could rename them and are female(especially the pour and pom family).

(Pansage - Pansear - Panpour - Simisage - Simisear - Simipour - Mankey - Primeape - Oranguru - Passimian - Chimchar - Monferno - Infernape - Aipom - Ambipom - Darumaka - Darmanitan)

I'm not sure with the prices for these guys in TBT but I bet it's as low as 50 TBT? Correct me if I'm wrong.

Idk how many I will buy. Maybe all if possible.

Other than monkeys, I am also willing to buy a renamable shiny male litten/torracat/incineroar (I've been trying to hunt the candy cane man for months but no luck).

It's ironic to know, that I'm able to get a shiny eevee, but no shiny pansear by myself. :p

h e y ! I can shiny hunt some of those since I'm good at Iit if you want :)

I'll try hunting some when I get the chance, probably the elemental trio and aipom, but no definite guarantees
I'll try to do it when I find the time though, and let you know if I find any you need

Is there any priority you have so I know which one I should get on first, or does it matter?

Last edited:
Yeah, I'm hunting for them aswell, is there any Pokemon you like more?

I like Pansears, but I think I have enough on the line...

Shiny aipoms would be nice.
To be really specific, I'm looking for a shiny female panpour/simipour, but they're really hard to get because of the gender ratio. But if anyone is up to that, I'll be happy enough to give you 300 TBT for that.

There's an alternate option for rewards if you don't want TBT. I can draw you something from any slot in my art shop.

I'll hunt for the panpour haha, it'll be easyy

The first one to get me a shiny female panpour with the name "P. Ayano" gets the bulk reward.
Anymore are just 50 tbt.

A shiny female aipom named "Amethyst" is worth 100 TBT(Since gender ratio is balanced I think). Letting yall know. Any more than one is considered 50 TBT.

Hey, I found a shiny aipom on the gts but it has like a link/website idek as a name do you mind?

Oh, aipom, I'll get on hunting for one of those as soon as possible, may take a bit though

Back