• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Town Path Feedback

KnightsSorrow

Bells
Silver Mailbox
Feedback
100% (14) +
I think I've finally decided where I want the paths in my town... but I'd like to get some feedback from people. So if you've got some time to spare, could people stop by my dream address: 7B00-0078-AB12

I might update my stone paths, as I designed them last year, and not sure they stand out enough compared to my new wooden path.

And please note that free and flower placement and home designs are still ongoing. Though my mayor's house has some semi-designed rooms.

Thank you all in advance.

Last edited:
I think they're well placed, I like the wooden ones and ornate stone ones.

Your dream code isn't working for me :( I wanted to see your town and give some feedback.
I put it in twice. Did you get a new one?

Your dream code isn't working for me :( I wanted to see your town and give some feedback.
I put it in twice. Did you get a new one?

Not that I'm aware of...

I'll have to double check after I finish work

Edit: I just realised I can check my dream code without needing wifi. Should be 7B00-0078-AB12

Last edited:
To me both your stone path and wooden path are well made. The path layout is easy to follow, so thats a plus to me.

you're paths are great! the wood and the stone designs go so well together!

That one worked :) I love the wood paths!! Not sure I feel like they go with the stone path. Separately, they're very wonderful. The stone has a high class feeling, but the wood a more rustic. Think Modern vs. Cabin style.

Im going to dream visit your town right now! I will leave feedback! :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Aah I really like your paths! The only thing I would recommend is adding some more public works projects to fill in empty space. Otherwise, its great! Keep it up!

Im going to dream visit your town right now! I will leave feedback! :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Aah I really like your paths! The only thing I would recommend is adding some more public works projects to fill in empty space. Otherwise, its great! Keep it up!

Now that I've got at least one of each villager type, I just need to get pings for PWPs. Though I haven't decided on what sort I'll be wanting.

And thank you for stopping.

They look great! It really brings the feel of the whole town together.
Never knew wood and stone could look that good together, great work!

Back