• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

This is possibly the worst spot for a villager to move to

I never experienced a villager move in that was right in front of my town hall, only in front of my house. It's equally as infuriating. :p

I put the flower clock in front of the town hall the moment I got it, and there's a rock nearby, so I guess the villagers are unable to put their plots there.

Thats pretty bad. That along with, right in front of Retail or a characters house. I didn't plot reset a few of my villagers and they all moved in next to my home. I have Stella RIGHT in front, Kabuki to the right and Peaches right below him.

Ughh >.> lucky I love them and don't want to let them go.

A villager moved 2 spaces away from my bridge, RIGHT infront of it! It was snake, and I was so angry

Tell me about it. I had to lay down patterns near my Town Hall just so Bea wouldn't move near it.

Oh my god. I hate it when villagers move right in front of anything at all. It's so ugly!

Back