• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Help me pick a town name!

DY14N

A Punchy Enthusiast
Bells
Switch
7390-9442-1665
Lobo
Title says it all, I need some help picking a town name. Any suggestions?

(Please try to be serious)

it'd be helpful to maybe know what town theme, or something, that you are aiming for? This would help eliminate suggesting certain names

it'd be helpful to maybe know what town theme, or something, that you are aiming for? This would help eliminate suggesting certain names

No theme. To be honest, this is actually for a Wild World town, I should have put it in either that forum, or the General AC discussion forum, now that I think about it, oops--

I just want a really unique, or clever town name!

that's a cool name! mine was kiwi from twilight and i still have it to this day ;O fun tyms

Last edited:
No theme. To be honest, this is actually for a Wild World town, I should have put it in either that forum, or the General AC discussion forum, now that I think about it, oops--
I just want a really unique, or clever town name!

Here's some interesting words that could double as a town name especially given their meaning.

Fernweh (german for Wanderlust but that won't fit in the character limit) - crave for travel, being homesick for a place you've never been

Sonder (found in The Dictionary of Obscure Sorrows) - n. the realization that each random passerby is living a life as vivid and complex as your own?populated with their own ambitions, friends, routines, worries and inherited craziness?an epic story that continues invisibly around you like an anthill sprawling deep underground, with elaborate passageways to thousands of other lives that you?ll never know existed, in which you might appear only once, as an extra sipping coffee in the background, as a blur of traffic passing on the highway, as a lighted window at dusk. - Love this one

Orenda - a mystical force present in all people that empowers them to affect the world or to effect change in their own lives.

Here's some interesting words that could double as a town name especially given their meaning.

Fernweh (german for Wanderlust but that won't fit in the character limit) - crave for travel, being homesick for a place you've never been

Sonder (found in The Dictionary of Obscure Sorrows) - n. the realization that each random passerby is living a life as vivid and complex as your own—populated with their own ambitions, friends, routines, worries and inherited craziness—an epic story that continues invisibly around you like an anthill sprawling deep underground, with elaborate passageways to thousands of other lives that you’ll never know existed, in which you might appear only once, as an extra sipping coffee in the background, as a blur of traffic passing on the highway, as a lighted window at dusk. - Love this one

Orenda - a mystical force present in all people that empowers them to affect the world or to effect change in their own lives.

Woah, those are really good names. I'd choose Orenda or Sonder if I were you! C:

When you think of Animal crossing, what word first comes into your mind? There. Your town name.

Back