• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Wishlist of Many Things

I've got the red vase, blue vase, garden gnome, crab clock, baby panda, aloe, exotic chair, flower chair and rococo table that I'll give to you for 35k IGB or 4TBT, though I'm willing to barter if those prices don't seem fair to you. :)

Last edited:
yo, i can sell you the aloe, antique shelf, baby panda, basket chair, quilted tapestry, ranch bed, red vase, yarn basket, exotic chair rug wall screen floor and fan palm? ;)

I've got the red vase, blue vase, garden gnome, crab clock, baby panda, aloe, exotic chair, flower chair and rococo table that I'll give to you for 35k IGB or 4TBT, though I'm willing to barter if those prices don't seem fair to you. :)

4 tbt sounds good to me. let me know when you're available to make the trade!

- - - Post Merge - - -

yo, i can sell you the aloe, antique shelf, baby panda, basket chair, quilted tapestry, ranch bed, red vase, yarn basket, exotic chair rug wall screen floor and fan palm? ;)

i'll be acquiring the aloe, exotic chair, and baby panda from another member, but the rest of it i'll take! how does 40k sound for all of it? i can bump it up if it's too low.

Last edited:
4 tbt sounds good to me. let me know when you're available to make the trade!

- - - Post Merge - - -

i'll be acquiring the aloe, exotic chair, and baby panda from another member, but the rest of it i'll take! how does 40k sound for all of it? i can bump it up if it's too low.

I'm available now if you want! I just added you. Do you want to pick up or for me to drop off?

Hello there!
I'm looking to buy a lot of things!

LIST HERE

Please let me know what you have and what your price is!

Many thanks!

Hello :D

Things I have:
  • alpine chair
  • chic wall
  • classic desk
  • classic wall
  • editor's chair
  • exotic wall
  • exquisite wall
  • flower pop wall
  • flower table
  • green desk
  • ivy wall
  • kitchen tile
  • lattice wall
  • manor wall
  • opulent rug
  • ornate wall
  • ranch wall rack
  • rococo vanity
  • tall cactus
  • tearoom wall
Could I have 40,000 bells for everything? :3

Last edited:
Hello :D

Things I have:
  • alpine chair
  • chic wall
  • classic desk
  • classic wall
  • editor's chair
  • exotic wall
  • exquisite wall
  • flower pop wall
  • flower table
  • green desk
  • ivy wall
  • kitchen tile
  • lattice wall
  • manor wall
  • opulent rug
  • ornate wall
  • ranch wall rack
  • rococo vanity
  • tall cactus
  • tearoom wall
Could I have 40,000 bells for everything? :3

yep! I can do 40k for everything!

yep! I can do 40k for everything!

YAY

Now here's a question uwu
When will you be available? I'm gonna order them all now, but I guess they won't be delivered in a second... And... I can't time-travel... I don't want my turnips to spoil... T___T

So the real question is: will you wait until they all arrive? I will be checking my mailbox regularly in order to have space uwu
Just tell me when you're going to be online tomorrow and I will bring them all to your town! (If you accept my little setback, of course u.u)

YAY

Now here's a question uwu
When will you be available? I'm gonna order them all now, but I guess they won't be delivered in a second... And... I can't time-travel... I don't want my turnips to spoil... T___T

So the real question is: will you wait until they all arrive? I will be checking my mailbox regularly in order to have space uwu
Just tell me when you're going to be online tomorrow and I will bring them all to your town! (If you accept my little setback, of course u.u)

I'm totally fine with waiting. I'll be available all day tomorrow most likely, so just shoot me a PM or leave me a VM when you have everything!

Hello there!
I'm looking to buy a lot of things!

LIST HERE

Please let me know what you have and what your price is!

Many thanks!

I don't know whether anyone had offered you these items but just in case c:
I can order you the:
Alpine chair,
Cream sofa,
Exquisite wall,
Exotic rug,
Green desk,
I hope this may help, possibly not ^w^

I don't know whether anyone had offered you these items but just in case c:
I can order you the:
Alpine chair,
Cream sofa,
Exquisite wall,
Exotic rug,
Green desk,
I hope this may help, possibly not ^w^

I'll be getting the alpine chair, exquisite wall, exotic rug, and green desk from others, but I still need the cream sofa!

Back