• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

some help with plot resetting and acres...

nevermind019283

Bells
20170721_223244.jpg

ok here is my map i need a grid that shows all the acres so i know where to move in my villagers however i am a dummy and don't know how. if anyone could help or visualize for me that'd be awesome! i want the houses in rows...so for the 2 that are currently in a row top and bottom on the righthand side...could a house be plotted to the left of them?

Last edited:
i made my own grid for my town because i'm crazy- here's a snapshot of what it looks like (bc i couldnt screenshot the whole thing it's huge):
grid town.jpg

i made it by spending a couple hours slowly walking through my town, placing and erasing paths to see how many unit squares everything was, and entering colored cells in excel. it took a long time but was totally worth it, if you're willing to do that to see an accurately gridded map of your town. the light green squares are grass, white are paths, dark green are trees, neon green are bushes, brown are villager houses, purple are pwps, blue are clovers etc.

if you don't want to go through the struggle of gridding your town (though i really rec because now i can visualize places i'm going to build bc i already know how much space i have on my beach, between rivers, etc), just remember that only 3 buildings (so includes, houses, town hall, police dept, campsite, cafe) can be within a 16 x 16 section. in my grid, i sectioned those off with letters and numbers (so if you see the top of the picture and the left side, you can see that each section is 16 units long, so 2B is an acre, 2C is an acre, etc.).

if you need more tips with acres or making your own map, feel free to ask! i've spent so many long hours on this stuff, i'm a pro! :blush:

thank u sm omg i finally got a villager to move to the left of the two houses in a row...near the bottom half above the river. i want my houses to be neat w.o hacking it is a true struggle

Back