• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop ᴍᴀʏᴏʀ & ᴏᴄ ᴅᴏᴏᴅʟᴇꜱ ʙʏ ʙᴇᴀᴄʜᴄɪᴛʏ! 🎨 {ᴄʟᴏꜱᴇᴅ}

ooh I love minsi! I'd be happy to do it :) any details or posing you want?

great!! other than the fact that just to remember that she's a toddler, all should be good!! <3 i'll send the bells now then?? how much was it? :D

Last edited:
great!! other than the fact that just to remember that she's a toddler, all should be good!! <3 i'll send the bells now then?? how much was it? :D

I'll do it for 100 since you first requested it before the pricing changes :) you'll be put in the pending list as soon as I receive it!

9tHIgIb.png

here's your order!! I hope you like it :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm waiting for payment from mayormae and twins! you will be put onto the pending order list as soon as I receive it

for folks on the waitlist:
cas cas you can send your payment in order to be added to the pending list!
Mistymoon and skarmoury tell me about your order so we can price it and get you on the list as well :)

thank you all again! the interest has been really great and I super appreciate it!

9tHIgIb.png

here's your order!! I hope you like it :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm waiting for payment from mayormae and twins! you will be put onto the pending order list as soon as I receive it

Mistymoon and skarmoury tell me about your order so we can price it and get you on the list as well :)

thank you all again! the interest has been really great and I super appreciate it!

I love it! Thanks for drawing them. :D

I sent the tbt, Beach City! I'm in love wth all of dee lil doodles you've done so far! Sooo cute! (❤ω❤)

thank you all again! the interest has been really great and I super appreciate it![/COLOR]

Ahhh! Could you draw my mayor here with her ghost umbrella? ^^ (please don't forget her Jacob's Ladder and bandages! ; 0; ) I'd love for her to be strolling along with Bam, maybe have them in a walking position while chatting? c: Thank you!

And just a sidenote: Here Comes A Thought has to be one of my most favorite SU songs. <3​

Ahhh! Could you draw my mayor here with her ghost umbrella? ^^ (please don't forget her Jacob's Ladder and bandages! ; 0; ) I'd love for her to be strolling along with Bam, maybe have them in a walking position while chatting? c: Thank you!

And just a sidenote: Here Comes A Thought has to be one of my most favorite SU songs. <3

ohh she's so cute!! I can definitely do that :) that'll be 350 if that works for you! I can add you to the pending list as soon as I receive it!

(and me too!! I love it so much!)

- - - Post Merge - - -

great thank you!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

second question: am I able to add another character to be with this character? o: (so 200?)

4k1MvK9.png

here's your order!! I hope you like it :)

Last edited:
Back