• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

In need of assistance

Fallon

Bells
Feedback
100% (2) +
I broke my 3ds and had to get a new one and a new FC! So i have absolutely nothing to start my new town with and i have 0 friends. If anyone can add me i would greatly appreciate some active and friendly people to play with. Also if anyone has anything extra please send it my way. Ty :]

Fc: 0104-4882-9364

Last edited:
Hello there ! i'd be glad to donate 3 mil and a friend haha !

i sold my own town and began a new one so my catalog is a bit on the empty side but i can try and order whatever i can :)

Hello! What fruit does your new town have? I can bring over baskets of fruit if you'd like. c:

Tysm. Added you. Note: if you added mu fc before this itbhaf a typo i corrected it now. Srry. Tt :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello! What fruit does your new town have? I can bring over baskets of fruit if you'd like. c:

That would be greatly appreciated my town is pears :) added your fc

Last edited:
Back