• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling Anhka's packing up!

SleepyVillage

Bells
Feedback
100% (4) +
I'm selling Anhka for 1 mil igb. Shes not original, ive had her for a long time. I can have her in boxes at any time

she's priceless to me!
i'd take her for 1m+ original or not but i have an offer for her already ;;
good luck <3

Hi Im not that sure how villager trading works since im new but I have a million balls and would like anhka.I just restarted my town and she's one of my long time dreamies.

The person selling chrissy original is asking 5 mil but im asking 1 mil for unoriginal ...

DON'T take my pricing seriously. I'm just selling tier one villagers that I find in tents, or ones that move in (I have no amiibo) so I'm experimenting with prices. 2M worked pretty well, so I'm trying to make maximum profit. But I was heavily considering to accept this deal, as 1M is pretty cheap, original or not.

Back