So salty rn

I believe in all of us! Someday, we will get the villagers that are causing our agony out of our towns...

- - - Post Merge - - -

Haha I have no idea when she'll ping, but if you do end up wanting her when she does I'll let you know. :D

Well. If I have another town that is. Tryna get Deli and Simon.

I have gotten a few nasty void infestations, myself. Anicotti, Tammy (Not the monkey, the cub), Lyman, and Barold. I was lucky to end up getting Ankha, but she moved out quickly. Wish she'd stay.

Also I lowkey want Bonbon in my town, if it weren't for the 10 villager limit, just so I can say that I have Lolly AND her catchphrase living with me.

Ugh I got Francine from the void recently and I've already moved out 2 other villagers but she won't ping me to leave. She literally moved in right next to my retail when every other house is in a perfectly straight line clear on the other side of town. I don't even hate francine as a villager, I'm pretty neutral towards her but that house placement

i love bonbon, but i've recently had rooney from a void. i don't like him at all and i was just going to buy colton from someone, i guess you definitely shouldn't go to other towns when your number of villagers aren't full

Back