• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Cycling Elvera's cycling city! {Amiibo cards used}

Town name: Duskwood
Mayor: Darren
Friend code: 3995-7945-4928
Desired villager(please include their number): Whitney 148 & Maple 294
Offer: 35 TBT or equivalent in IGB for Whitney and 25 TBT or equivalent IGB for Maple

Town name: Pinkleaf
Mayor: Mary
Friend code: Sidebar/signature
Desired villager(please include their number): Maple 294 , and Coco 150
Offer: 12 tbt of saplings, and 25 tbt

I'm moving out a villager rn, so I may have to wait on one villager

Any particular preference on who you would like first?

Town name: Duskwood
Mayor: Darren
Friend code: 3995-7945-4928
Desired villager(please include their number): Whitney 148 & Maple 294
Offer: 35 TBT or equivalent in IGB for Whitney and 25 TBT or equivalent IGB for Maple

I should be able to get both of those to you tonight, or they will both be available for you tomorrow.

town name: quietus
mayor:candi
FC: sidebar/signature
villager: 236 Freckles
offer: 4 cedar saplings okay? since she's low tier?

I won't have time to get her until this afternoon (it's 8.45 am rn for me), and if that doesn't work due to time zones n stuff I'm off tomorrow so I've got plenty of time :)

town name: quietus
mayor:candi
FC: sidebar/signature
villager: 236 Freckles
offer: 4 cedar saplings okay? since she's low tier?

I won't have time to get her until this afternoon (it's 8.45 am rn for me), and if that doesn't work due to time zones n stuff I'm off tomorrow so I've got plenty of time :)

Yeah just about to get off for the night, so tomorrow for me will be great.
I'll send you a VM when I get back online and we can try to work times out.

Hi! I'm wondering if i'll be able to pick up Maple and Coco tomorrow? I'll be active probably around 7 PM EST and from then! Please VM if you can!

Form:
Town name: Houston
Mayor: Collin
Friend code: In Sidebar~
Desired villager(please include their number): Phoebe (135)
Offer: I have several saplings, cedar saplings and all the bushes, just let me know if you want a specific one. (I'm low on Sweet Olive Starts)

Back