• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

New to ACNL need friends

Cstorm

Bells
Feedback
0% (0) +
I just started playing ACNL and need to add friends. Please add me and I'll add you back.

My FC is 0533-6414-9201

Thanks!!

New to ACNL

I just started playing ACNL and need to add friends. Please add me and I'll add you back.

My FC is 0533-6414-9201

Thanks!!

Hey Cstorm. This is Darkbomb0. My FC is 1564-5468-9157. Just started as well. Hometown fruit is orange. I added you... And good luck. :O

I could be your friend my Fc is 1478-6509-2598 I'm reasonably new too however I have all the fruit except the cherries so I'd be happy to help.

You can add me! FC is in sidebar :) I just started to play acnl again and bought achhd. So happy with it. :)

Heya :)

I'm adding you guys as well :blush:

Fc is 2123-1127-3805

Last edited:
Hello! I recently re-created my town. So technically I am new as well! First post ever on this website, been mostly a solo player for my entire career but would love it if I could add some new friends :D My FC is 0232-9068-7088, just lemme know.

You could add me, also, could I come to your town? Need to get signatures ^^ FC is on the sodebar

Back