• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling IGB For TBT

Dasma

Bells
Feedback
100% (10) +
Hello everyone! My name is Darren and I have maintained multiple towns at the same time for the past year. I now have more than I'll ever need in IGB.

Seeing as TBT is how most things get traded here I would like to get my paws on some. Exchange rate is 1 TBT for 250,000 IGB.

Buy as little or as much as you need! We can either trade through the retail method or just dropping on the ground, whatever you feel more comfortable with. You can either send the TBT before or during the trade, whichever you prefer.

I will be available at 8pm PST tonight, I will deliver in the order of first come first serve based on who is online at the time. Thanks so much!

-Darren

Last edited:
I don't mind giving away a little more IGB for about the same TBT. The difference is small. :)

Can I trade 15 TBT for 3,750,000 IGB? (I think that's the right calculation)

That sounds great, I still need to get home before I can trade you, but you'll be the first on my list. :D

I don't mind giving away a little more IGB for about the same TBT. The difference is small. :)

That sounds great, I still need to get home before I can trade you, but you'll be the first on my list. :D

Ok, thanks:D

5 mil for 20 tbt as well? Wanna do it in an hour or so?

Unfortunately I am not home at the moment. I should be available at 8pm PST (About 4 hours from now).
Sorry for the inconvenience, I can add you to the list if you are willing to wait, if not I understand!

Last edited:
oh it's not you it's just the way I pay people...when is best for you to trade? It is 7:20 PM here

I will be home in a little over 3 hours (Real world responsibilities), if you are still awake we could do it then, if not I'll save your order for tomorrow.

I will be home in a little over 3 hours (Real world responsibilities), if you are still awake we could do it then, if not I'll save your order for tomorrow.

that would be fine for tomorrow...I get back from work by noon so anytime past noon tomorrow will be fine with me if you are on...just PM me when you are able to do it...Thanks so much by the way

that would be fine for tomorrow...I get back from work by noon so anytime past noon tomorrow will be fine with me if you are on...just PM me when you are able to do it...Thanks so much by the way

No worries mate, tomorrow I will be available around 7pm your time, if that works out for you. I'll PM you either way.

Back