• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway Bianca's Fashion Showdown Giveaway (Round 2 - DevotedHaunting Vs. cas cas)

Yes, DevotedHaunting , get ready and poopypants, ill have you tentatively for round 3 instead. if cas cas doesnt submit, you will be auotmatically moved to round 3. If you want , please come to botique and have your pictures taken..please have the most impressive fashions.....pm me once you are ready

All ready :D

hi Devoted...i might have to go to work soon. sorry but ill pm you once I can let you in. but just be ready anytime with ur fashion... i will just go prepare for work and let you know if i can let you in for a bit for the photoshoot :) please add my fc

Last edited:
hi Devoted...i might have to go to work soon. sorry but ill pm you once I can let you in. but just be ready anytime with ur fashion... i will just go prepare for work and let you know if i can let you in for a bit for the photoshoot :) please add my fc

That's fine. Added you as well :D

Last edited:
I didn't get a PM about the fashion show, unless you mean the PM about the boutique earlier!

Back