• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Wishlist! Needing lots of gardening items!♡

hi! i have 9 pink cosmos, 4 red carnations, and 2 orange pansies i'm willing to part with! is 2 tbt for each hybrid okay? i can also get you: aurora screen, harp, and a bathroom sink!

i'm also kind of interested in visiting toby's rv, so if you'd rather pay with that, we can work out a price hehe

let me know if you're interested! :blush:

I have the crown, K.K. Etude, bathrobe, and pink argyle shirt. Does 8 tbt sound good?? (terrible at pricing)

hi! i have 9 pink cosmos, 4 red carnations, and 2 orange pansies i'm willing to part with! is 2 tbt for each hybrid okay? i can also get you: aurora screen, harp, and a bathroom sink!

i'm also kind of interested in visiting toby's rv, so if you'd rather pay with that, we can work out a price hehe

let me know if you're interested! :blush:

I'm interested! I rather pay with you visiting Toby's RV if that's okay!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have the crown, K.K. Etude, bathrobe, and pink argyle shirt. Does 8 tbt sound good?? (terrible at pricing)

Can you lower the price if that's okay?

I'm interested! I rather pay with you visiting Toby's RV if that's okay!

ahh i ended up visiting toby's last night because kiwikenobi had her giveaway :') sorry about that!

i'm in a really good mood right now (just finished volunteering so thats probably why hehe), so tbh i'm pretty chill with just letting you have all the items for free... :blush: if you're in a good mood too you can pay what you want (whatever tbt or igb you can spare, or if you have any extra blue roses), but if you're too tight on cash, you dont have to give me anything in return! :)

lmk if you'd like the items so i can order the orderables stat! tyy

ahh i ended up visiting toby's last night because kiwikenobi had her giveaway :') sorry about that!

i'm in a really good mood right now (just finished volunteering so thats probably why hehe), so tbh i'm pretty chill with just letting you have all the items for free... :blush: if you're in a good mood too you can pay what you want (whatever tbt or igb you can spare, or if you have any extra blue roses), but if you're too tight on cash, you dont have to give me anything in return! :)

lmk if you'd like the items so i can order the orderables stat! tyy

Woah that's really nice of you! I would like the items c:

ok, i know you're already doing an art for me-- but i legit have like 300 clovers and i really really need to get rid of them. would you like to do another gardening for art trade?

(you can take as long as you like on the art, seriously, i don't care when it'd be done.)

Last edited:
ok, i know you're already doing an art for me-- but i legit have like 300 clovers and i really really need to get rid of them. would you like to do another gardening for art trade?

(you can take as long as you like on the art, seriously, i don't care when it'd be done.)

Woah sure! c: I just feel super bad making you wait but are you free now?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can get you around 20 saplings for a trip to Chai's RV

That'll be great! Are you free now?

Last edited:
Woah sure! c: I just feel super bad making you wait but are you free now?

i'm free if you still are :3
oh, this will be in my town! too many to ferry to yours. also, please don't run, i don't want to kill the grass!

Last edited:
Back