• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling closet cleaning! [offline]

its open again

- - - Post Merge - - -

honestly my boyfriend's brother is probably downloading which is screwing with the internet

- - - Post Merge - - -

try again whenever youre ready. sorry for the inconvenience

its open again

- - - Post Merge - - -

honestly my boyfriend's brother is probably downloading which is screwing with the internet

- - - Post Merge - - -

try again whenever youre ready. sorry for the inconvenience

i tried twice and got the same error which said "partner's device failed to connect" i'm sorry i don't think we can trade :-(

i tried twice and got the same error which said "partner's device failed to connect" i'm sorry i don't think we can trade :-(

would you be able to hold one for me until either later or tomorrow? is that possible or no?

may i buy these?
old wallpaper
old flooring
all your jacobs ladder
and if you have a kiddie stereo in your catalog let me know!

its open again if you want to try one more time. otherwise i would really really appreciate it if youd hold one for me until my internet starts working

- - - Post Merge - - -

I think i fixed it

bump! i should be available for the next 2-3 hours.
i'm doing other things at the same time but will try my best to check the thread often!

Back