• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Monkey Villagers

I just like Nana, Shari and Champ (he's not in this game sadly...) I'm questioning my self into getting Nana and i have Louie (DK Jock Gorilla) maybe they could cool in the same town? I still don't know.

Sadly all of them are underrated... I always think that Nana is Marina's Monkey version. They both have that a similitude.

Last edited:
I love the monkeys! I even like gorillas. I would have one in my town but there are just too many villagers that I want more, maybe some day. I love Nana, Deli, and Simon. c:

Speaking of Simon...A lot of people are offering him to me when they see my signature since he's one of my dreamies...lol.

I only like Champ and he's not in the game anymore. :(

omg I never realized that. Champ is in wild world and City Folk, the 2 games where you don't ride on the train with Porter as your conductor. The theory that Champ=Porter just got even more likely

Back