• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling Got loads of fossils for sale BIG UPDATE~

Nenya of Elenrast
FC: 0533-9234-6649

I would like to buy the Diplodocus hip, skull and neck, please.
45,000 IGB?

I dug up the skull this morning! Will still give you 45k IGB for the other two! Deal?

Last edited:
hello! i was wondering if i could buy a diplo skull for 15k igb? it's my last fossil and i've been going crazy trying to find it :')
i'm available all weekend, so just let me know when your servers and back up and you're ready! thank youuuu! :blush:

Hiya, yes, I can get you one XD Pick up or deliver? Give me a minute as I try and find it.

Hi, can I buy:

diplo tail
megacero tail
megacero skull
pachysaurus skull
pachysaurus torso
pachysaurus tail
parasaur skull
ptera skull
stego torso
raptor skull

150k?

Updated! XD
And xxdreamer, sure! I get them ready. Pick up or deliver?

ah no I didn't sorry i was going through my items and stuff so I was busy. Would you like to get the fossils now?

ah no I didn't sorry i was going through my items and stuff so I was busy. Would you like to get the fossils now?

Oh, I wasn't online then...phooey! Are you available now?

I got the neck from my grandson today, so only need the hip to complete my fossil now. 20k IGB for that?

The game likes me! I dug up the diplo hip this morning, so cancelling...thanks, anyway!

Last edited:
Oh gosh if you still have any T-Rex skulls what would you like for one? It's the one thing I still need for my collection.

Oh gosh if you still have any T-Rex skulls what would you like for one? It's the one thing I still need for my collection.

haha I do still have them, all the fossils you see are up for grabs. I don't really have a wishlist of sorts, how would in game bells sound?

Yes that's fine, just the one t.rex skull right?

You can come to mine, I'll open my gates now! My town is Ereta

Thank you for doing business with you~ Have a good day

Back