• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Open Town!!!

njude

Flower Fanatic
Bells
Yellow Cosmos
Feedback
100% (4) +
Just add my FC to join, and let me know once you do so :)

I have peaches, lemons, lychees, pears, and cherries in my town.

need any fruit for your town ? or if you just need a friend feel free to add me and we can play together sometime :D

I added you too, if you give me about 5 mins I can come visit you and bring you some of apples and oranges also you can visit my town sometime too if you'd like :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

can't seem to see ya lol but I do have your fruit. if you want bamboo I also have that as well

- - - Post Merge - - -

I still can't see your town o.o

Okay lemme just close my gate for a second and then I'll re-open it in a few!

Edit: its open

Last edited:
I added you too, if you give me about 5 mins I can come visit you and bring you some of apples and oranges also you can visit my town sometime too if you'd like :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

can't seem to see ya lol but I do have your fruit. if you want bamboo I also have that as well

- - - Post Merge - - -

I still can't see your town o.o

hmmm I'll close it and re open again, thats weird I just had someone over too

ok its open again

Last edited:
Ahh idk what I'm doing wrong! I just opened and closed it again, made sure it was for "faraway friends," and it shows it to be open! Not sure what to do :(

Please add mine and my roommates 3DS friend codes. We are online now
1134-8948-0912
3840-7316-2338

Back